Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shopping goodies...or Madness ;)

I have finally been able to upload my phone pictures to my email.
So here are my purchases from the first day.
Here is my Target purchases..Composition note books, I really like this one as it has grid paper.
I also found some metalic pens and no surprise, some washi tape.
You will notice washi tape making an appearance during many of my shopping photos ;)





















Day two of our trip, the first stop was Sharon's and my favourite..Pine City Scrapbooking.
Some paper, a few adorable stamps...oh whats that I see...some washi tape ;)

















 As one of the reasons we are on this trip (besides its our yearly girls shopping trip) is for Ashley to furnish her new house.
So we stopped at North Branch Outlet as they have a kitchen store, a corning ware store and bath and body. I enjoyed the dollar store myself :)
This paper is nice quality and yup more washi tape..but in my defence I did pick up doubles for some gifts :)
You know my motto, if I buy for someone else I need to get me some as well ;)
















Well I thought you would like a closer look the washi. It was only $1.00 for each pack, they have 3 washi tapes per pack :)
















When we first got into Minneapolis, we dropped the girls off at Burnsville mall and Sharon and I ran into Joanns.
I had a 25% off your purchase including sale item. Most everything was 40% off. I saved more then I spent!!! 
Sharon and I were just so so happy.
I just realized the 3 paper packs were from Archivers.






















I thought I would leave you with some more fun goodies.
If you know me, then you know I love my sweets.
Every time we come to Minneapolis and we go to Mall of America, I have to go to the peeps store.
Wait until Wayne sees this. He has always told me I can find scrapbooking supplies no matter where we are.
He was surprised when I found scrapping goodies at Cabela's ....wait until he sees this ;)
















There are my goodies so far :)
I will share the rest with you tomorrow..I wonder how many pictures that will take ;)

I hope you all have a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Someone had fun shopping! All that Washi Tape is making me want to go buy some! lol I see some keys! I LOVE keys!!! Hugs!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    I would say that you had a great day of shopping. I'm going to have to check and see if our dollar store has washi tape. That was a fabulous buy and the colors and prints are adorable. It's always fun to find a bargain :)
    Have a great week.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. starting a washi tape mountain!! I see though I must agree it is quite addictive enjoy your shopping time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous shopping haul! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peeps scrapping supplies? So cool! Lol! I love all of your washi! I'm excited for Ashley too, I bet she's having fun shopping for her new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love your photos from your shopping fun!! peep supplies- how awesome is that?? have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, lots of fun goodies! You really know how to sniff out the sales. Love that you saved more than you spent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome goodies, so many pretty washi tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Target failed me..No scrapbooking supplies for us in TBay :( Scoop them up while in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kewl peeps stuff! And oh! The washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving all of this! I love when you go on shopping trips - it makes me feel like I went shopping too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)