Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Little Blue Button Stamp Surprise :)

I was so excited when I saw this package in the mail today.
I actually squealed and clapped my hands. I may have even jumped a few times :)
Yes I get overly excited about certain things.

If you haven't heard Olga's digital images have been picked up from CC Designs and are now produced in Red Rubber :)
If you want to check them out, click on the link :) Little Blue Button Stamps in Rubber





















Onto My Day:
I wanted to colour her up as soon as I opened up the package, but I am still working on my flower beds. Then I needed a much needed nap after dinner.
As for my flower bed in the front. I totally cleaned it out, except for the massive cedar bush.
When I went to the garden center I had told the lady what I was doing and for her opinion.
She suggested I move the cedar bush as it is taking the nutrients from the soil and the roots are chocking out the other plants. That is why my plants are so stunted.
Well guess what my big job is going to be tomorrow?

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I don't envy you having to take that cedar out? Way to hot here to be doing that kind of stuff. Looking forward to seeing you ink up that new stamp and get it colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you color that new stamp. I bet it will be super cute. Have fun planting =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy!thank you very much))i'm so happy you like your stamp!
    I saw pictures of your garden on FB it's gorges!this is what i need to do with mine)))tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder if you could partially dig it and then pull the rest out with the truck and a rope. That would save you a ton of work. If you are not going to save the shrub, I would prune it right down to a stump...dig enough to get under a root and wrap the rope under and over and tie it off!

    That stamp is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your digging today! I agree with scrappymo, use your truck to pull it free. Love the new stamps - so cute! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to photos of your flowers!
    Cute stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the digital images are in rubber now? So cool! I can't believe you have to pull that cedar bush out! Good luck with that puppy! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool that the digital images are being produced in rubber too! How exciting!!!

    I know what happened to that cedar bush :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)