Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July's Tim Holtz Tag.

Looky, looky what I finally did.
I finally got around to making the Tim Holtz July tag, just in the nick of time.
This may look simple...which it really is, lol.
I didn't follow Tim's tag at all besides that Tim made a Patriotic tag, so I wanted to make one for my country :)
I used a white tag and  taped off the center. Then I used distress ink for the red and spritzed it with water.
















I had received a birch bark maple leaf from a swap, and thought it was perfect for this tag.
I inked it with alcohol ink and adhered it to the tag.
I stamped the word "Home" as I am proud to call Canada my home.
















I will try and get my August tag complete before the end of the month ;)
I also made my June's tag, which I will share tomorrow :)

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Love that leaf! Perfect, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Tracy.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your patriotic tag!! Looking forward to your June, and August, tags ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and love love the leaf! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - Tracy, congratulations - and lucky for yoo I think he extended the submission deadline. LOVE THE MAPLE LEAF. Go Canada! I always laugh when I see the Canadian flag because it reminds me of when I was a traveller and all these Americans used to stitch Canadian Flags on their backpacks so that people wouldnt think they were Americans. They used to say that people treated them better if they thought they were Canadian@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! That is very patriotic!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)