Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dinner and a Movie

Tonight my friends and I celebrated my birthday :)
We started a new tradition that whom ever birthday it is they get to decide which restaurant we eat at and which movie we get to see.
So I chose Montana's for dinner.
I wanted to see World War Z, but it isn't playing anymore :(
My next choice was The Conjuring. But with my chicken friends, I would be watching that one alone. They told me that they will be sitting in the consesion eating their popcorn waiting for me, lol.






















So I picked RIPD, it was more to their liking, lol.
It was an okay movie, if not to just gaze at Ryan Reynolds.
I didn't know it was only a PG movie. I should have picked Grown Ups 2 or Red 2.
I also didn't know it was in 3D, hence the glasses in the photo above.
I don't really care for 3D movies,






















But no matter what movie, we all had a great time.

Onto My Day:
Ashley wanted to take some measurements in her "soon to be" new house.
The tenants are moved out so Ashley met Heather, Kristy and I there.
Heather and Kristy hasn't seen it yet, so they were excited.
Funny how Ashley and I thought that the bedrooms were bigger the first time we had seen them.
She is so excited...actually we all are.
After checking out her house we all went to the mall and had a bit of lunch.
When I came home I realized it was almost month end, and I haven't even started Tim Holtz July tag. Not only that, I didn't even do Junes tag. So I started Junes, and hopefully tomorrow I will get them both done.

I am writing this post on my new Mac laptop.
I have to tell you it is a little frustrating. Everything is backwards on here. I am even having a bit of trouble typing. If I take my hands off the keys, I have to look at the keys to position them correctly before I start typing again. Don't even get me going on the delete button, lol.
I know I will get used to it, but I know it will take me awhile.

I hope you had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Glad you goy to enjoy dinner and a movie with friends. Hopefully sonn you will get used to your new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good night out - Ashley must be getting so excited about getting in and doing her house how she wants! Happy Hump Day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The conjuring, Wtf? Lmao!!! Ripd, abie wants to see that. Lol! I'm glad you had a good time though :) I bet Ashley is getting so excited! I was thinking about it, since you have this new laptop, at least you have Wayne there to help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had fun at the movies! how fun for your daughter to shop for her first house and decorate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Happy Birthday!.. And YES, I want to see Red 2, BUT I NEED TO SEE RED ONE FIRST! (0; Just saw Bruce Willis on The View, and he has a little one year old (or so) daughter, Mabel! WHAT?... Oh but why not. He still looks great doesn't he?!! I don't think anything's slowing him down TOO MUCH yet! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Tracy and those glasses look fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My one complaint is the delete button too- I want the option of deleting front to back or back to front! Other than that, LOVE the mac! Tonight is the last night of WWZ here, so come on over! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photo! Popcorn and a movie! Hanging out with friends and going to the movies no matter what movie. Is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too funny about the movie. I am with your friends on The Conjuring. Just the commercials scared me! Once, one came on while I was home alone, and I couldn't get to the remote fast enough to change the channel...so I ran from the house and waiting outside until it was over!

    Getting a new computer is always such a transition. And I've only every had PCs. I don't know what I'd do with a Mac! I'd be lost for months!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)