Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day Planner pages week #26 and #27

I didn't realize that I forgot to share my planner pages for the last couple of weeks.
Here is my month on 2 pages for July.
I used washi tape to colour in the days of the week that don't pertain to this month.
I think this is one of my favourites in my collection of washi tape.
The red polka dot washi marks off the days my SIL, my daughters and I are going on our yearly trip to Minneapolis :)
See all those cupcake stamps...those are all birthdays :)
















This is week #27....or the 1st week in July.
2 Birthdays down ;)

















Here is week #26, or the last week of June.

















One of my biggest problems with cooking dinner (besides that I don't really care to cook) is What to cook.
I am usually at a loss.
So today I decided to make pulled pork in the crock pot. I have never made this before.
So I checked a few recipe and found the easiest one I could make.
First you cover the pork loin with a can of root beer, cook in the crock pot for 6 hours. Pull apart, add your BBQ sauce, put back in the crock pot keep it on warm until dinner.
Cut, butter and toast the buns in the frying pan.
It was delicious....plus super easy :)
Funny thing is, I put that I was making this on my Facebook page yesterday and 5 or 6 other people decided to make it as well, lol
It was like a pulled pork chain, lol.





















Tomorrow I have a little tip for you on stamping in your planner :)

Hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Yummy that Pork recipe sounds delicious! I wonder if I could cook it in my Aga instead of the Crock pot?

    Have been seeing a lot on your diary and I really should get going on my This and That journal, you make it look so easy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages - love that red washi tape! July seems to be your month for birthdays! Pulled pork looks delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you use the cupcakes for birthdays!

    I am the same way about cooking! I do not like cooking. And so tired of trying to figure out what to eat. Especially with my picky family (lol)
    That recipe sounds good. I love pulled pork and I love root beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work on your planner. I have a few July birthdays too. Your pulled pork looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with you on the what to cook for dinner dilemma! It's this never ending chore, but your pulled pork looks awesome. Great planner pages and love how you've used the cupcakes for the birthdays

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your finished weeks look so full. Maybe I'm not writing enough, but mine look very sparse. I like how your ink color coordinates with your washi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your planner pages! They are always so coordinated!

    I'll have to remember that recipe for when I have a crock pot! It sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)