Monday, June 10, 2013

Smash, day planner goodies

If you know me, then you know I save most of my creative shopping when we go away and I can shop at the cool crafting stores.

Well today I was missing my friend.
I went to visit her at work, but she was off today.
So I went to a store that we usually go to and I did some shopping :)
I found these date stamps for under $4.00 each.
I haven't used brads in awhile, but these were honkin' big and thought they were fun.
The frixion pens I picked up at Lowery's, they were pricey. I really fought with the thought of paying this much for them...but finally decided what the heck.
They were over $17.00 with taxes for these!
















Over the weekend Heather totally cleaned the house, dusted, swept, mopped the whole nine yards.
But in order to do that, she needed to put all my scrappy stuff on the couch. Believe me there was a lot of scrappy stuff around the house, teehee.
So now is the perfect time to try and organize them.

If you are a follower of my blog and know me, then you know that I enjoy creating while Wayne and I watch tv during the evenings.
I want to put together a tote with tools and such in it so I don't have to keep running up and down the stairs. Plus now that it is cottage season I could take it to the cottage and have everything with me :)

Now just to figure out everything I need, with out taking absolutely everything ;)
If you have a traveling tote, what do you pack in it?

After over 3 years of blogging, I have figured out that I could add tags or labels to my posts, lol. See you can teach old dogs new tricks, teehee.

I hope you all have had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Nice goodies you got. Good price for the date stamps. In my traveling tote, I put my supplies in the middle and the tools I stuff it on the side of it. It's hard not to over stuff the tote cause you don't know what you will need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I still don't add tags to my posts. I really should! It would make finding posts so much easier!

    I don't really have a tote. A friend gave me one of her big scrapbook totes for crops now that she isn't scrapbooking anymore. But it's a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will like your date stamps. I find them very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they Frixion pens - the ones with the erasable ink? I love those. I also love a great haul. I got myself the Brick Strip die and a couple Idea-ology trinkets yesterday. I spent the whoel evening trying to figure out the cutting sandwich for my cuttlebug. I eventually gave up trying to do it with the plates and just shimmed eith enough cardstock that I got a decent enough cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great stamps! When I pack a tote for travel, I'm going to see my friend down east and try to take things she doesn't have. I have some projects in mind but take a lot of basics like Stampin' Up! cardstock and stamps we can color as she is big into Copics. I pack it full!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those date stamps look like a lot of fun!! I Still need to check out target for the Frxion pens :) sometimes I have a traveling tote, but what's in it depends on where I'm traveling to. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great finds! I just got some little traveling containers but it is mostly filled with stuff I use for my planner and writing pen pal letters, so sticker, washi, stationery, pens, scissors and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little haul - I see a Homesense visit soon :-) You have to catch it right :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. *drools on my keyboard* I wish I could shop in your store! O.O

    I have also been thinking about going mobile with my scrappy stuff, but I think I'll end up sewing a tote with lots of compartments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the stuff that you got!

    Oh man, I can't wait to see how you organize everything and what goes in your tote. I have one, but since we really only have one room, it doesn't travel. It just holds some markers, pens, pencils, lots of scissors, punches, adhesive, random tools that I use often and a ton of rulers. But it doesn't really travel, because I'm never more than 8 feet from my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a nice shopping result for you, although I too think it is more fun to shop with a buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)