Thursday, June 6, 2013

Proud Mommy Moment

Today was a proud day for my daughter Kristy and Wayne and I.
My baby graduated from grade 12 :)
We are so proud of her.
Not only for graduating but for who she is. She is a smart, loving and compassionate young lady.
Congratulations Kristy :)



















Here is Kristy and her boyfriend with her friends.
Don't they look so happy to be celebrating their big day together.
They are just a wonderful group of people. 
Congratulations you guys, wishing you nothing but the best for each of your futures.
















Onto My Day:
I had to pick up Kristy to take her to her college course.
Her school got out at 2:30 in preparation for their grad. But because Kristy had to go to college, she didn't get out early.
Then Ashley asked if I wanted to check out a few houses with her and her real estate agent.
Well the first house was at 3:30. The time Kristy gets out of her college class.
So I went to the college early, and Kristy was finished her class a bit early.
I got to the house at the correct time, but they were done looking at the house. But the agent said lets take another look.
Heather jumped in Ashley's vehicle and they both headed to the next house.
I dropped Kristy off at home so she could get ready for her graduation ceremony.
Then went to the second house for 4:00.
Funny thing is, we all arrived at the same time, even though I had a detour to bring Kristy home..I guess I did rush.
Ashley is really liking the second house she looked at, but is still not sure.
I told her something will come her way, so take it slow. Its not like a dress and you can return it if you don't like it later on ;)
But she is a smart girl and I know she know this. 

I hope you all had a creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congrats to Kristy! All your girlies are done HS! So Ashley is house hunting again? Good luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kristy! And good luck to Ashley on the house hunt. What are Kristy's plans now she has left high school? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a wonderful day! a huge congrats to kristy!!! and you are right-- you can't take a house back!! i learned that lesson my first time buying a house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a milestone (one that I'm not ready for even though we still have 5 years to go, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, it's awesome! Wishing Kristy the best and Ashley to find her perfect house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a proud Mom moment for sure!! My younger graduates on the 27th it's a bittersweet moment for sure. Seems like yesterday they were graduating from pre-school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Kristy! Best wishes for a bright future. Happy house hunting, such exciting times right now as they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Kristy! A job well done. What is she going to do now she is done with school? How is the house hunting going?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Kristy and you and Wayne, you have three wonderful girls! What a beautiful picture of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Kristy and you two! Good luck to Heather with the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! Congratulations Kristy!

    And the house hunting is so exciting too! What a fun day celebrating your girls' amazing accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)