Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My completed week in my day planner for week #24

I told you yesterday that I was going to share something creative with you today.
So I thought I would share with you my planner pages from last week.
Everyday I plan on doing something creative, and everyday either something happens, or I don't have the oomph to make it happen.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better creative day for me.
















Not sure if you can see what that little blue tear drop sticky note says, but it says "My Week to Drive"
Actually that was my last week to drive, as Kristy's last day of school is this Thursday.
Then exams.

I hope you all  have a creative Tuesday :)

12 comments:

  1. Your planner is so cute. It looks so nice all filled up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I say, "on my off day, I will make--" . It happens maybe 30% of the time I do. :0/
    However, today I did pop into work for a bit and baked lemon crinkle cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are turning out very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pages and colors!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those colours are so good together! And you even have pens the same colours! :o *note to self: buy more coloured pens!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheerful! I like that you write in ink that matches your stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your days look so full! I'm thinking about switching up my filo days. Meaning that I put my to dos on one side and appointments on the other. Similar to what Jennifer does. We'll see how it works out:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your journal looks awesome- i love all the small details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how colourful you daily planner is - and how it has truly become a journal of sorts :-) Good luck to Kristy with her exams. Shannon has oral French tomorrow, in for 15mins, then Science on Friday and Math on Monday and that is it for this year :-) Emily finishes next Thurs :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. now THAT makes planning look like fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your planner is so cheerful! It makes me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)