Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kristy's tattoo

Today was Kristy's tattoo day!
She was excited, yet a bit nervous.





















Here she is chilaxin'
If she wasn't listening to music she was on her phone texting or playing Candy Crush, lol.
There were a few times we thought she was napping.
Here is her tattoo artist, Daryl :)





















Her tattoo took 5 hours to do, but she is so happy with how it turned out.
The other artists from High Tide Tattoo Parlour would come in to check the progress.
They were surprised that it was her first tattoo, as she sat for that long and didn't flinch or ask for a break.
I always knew Kristy was a toughy.
Look at the detail. I am so impressed.
Being an artist (crafter) myself I can appreciate the talent they have.
You can see the passion he has in his art.





















Here is Daryl and Kristy....look at the smile on her face, and this is after the pain ;)





















I know I said I was going to share my travel tote today, but I spent the whole day with Kristy.
I did get a good chunk of my book read though ;)

I hope you all had a creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Now that is one exquisite and gorgeous tattoo! Love your taste Kristi!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some tattoo! It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really has lots of detail and is well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing tattoo. The artist is sooo talented. I am a lover of tattoo myself and have three and I have to say this tiger is up there with one of the best I have ever seen!!! She looks so happy..enjoy your new ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Beautiful artwork, the details on the tiger is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very well done tattoo. The details are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out awesome! You'll have to warn Kristy, and Wayne, they're addictive. I have five now. Lol! Mike's arms are covered and he just got one on the whole backside of his calf Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an amazing tat for the first one! Gorgeous image. I too can appreciate the art......but I won't go near the needle. I couldn't take the pain. But bravo for Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK OK now when you said a tattoo, and a first one at that, I was thinking a small butterfly or rose or something. But OMG that is one awesome awesome tattoo - look at all that attention to detail! WOW - brave brave girl!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristy's tattoo is beautiful....I bet it will only be the first - they can be pretty addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful art work.When I got my first one I was hooked.Now I have 9 and wanting one more.She will want more ink.Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Kristy's tattoo is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)