Friday, June 7, 2013

DT Day, Miss Lilly Hawaiian

Happy Friday everyone :)

Well, today is my Design Team day to share my project for Little Blue Button Stamps design team.
I have picked this adorable new June release called Miss Lilly Hawaiian.
Doesn't she look like she is having a blast!
















I coloured her up with my Copic markers and one Stampin' Up marker.
I used the SU marker for the fine details on the leaves of her skirt.
That is one thing I wish Copic would get a move on with. Supplying us with fine tips to replace the chisel. You know they are going to do it ;)
I used a bit darker skin tone on this image as I figured she was out in the sun and probably got a bit of a tan. But I see she is a bit pale still, so I guess she just started her vacation, teehee.





















For this card I actually stuck to one paper collection.
I used Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue. Funny thing is I don't really care for this paper line, but I think Miss Lilly really dresses it up nicely :)





















Here is the inside of my card.
The reason I used this random tag of the hand with the ring on it is because I am going to give this card to my brother and SIL, for their 25th anniversary. They went away someplace nice to celebrate it. 













Ohhh looky here, I remembered to share the colours I have used on this card :)
If you want to check out my blog post on LBBS blog then click their name and I will take you right there :)
















I am so happy its Friday and that we are heading out to the cottage :)
Why does work at the cottage seem more enjoyable then work at home?

Hope you all had a creative Friday :)
What are your plans this weekend?

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, she is a cutie. Love the fine details of her skirt and her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute cute card - she is coloured so wonderfully. Enjoy your weekend at the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! The flower embellishments are perfect. Hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! She is absolutely adorable. Have a wonderful weekend at your cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Makes me want to have a pinacolada ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! The tropical flowers are the perfect touch too! Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! I love the tropical vacation-ness! I hope you had a great time at the cottage :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)