Friday, June 28, 2013

Design Team Day for LBBS..Miss Lily with Net

Today is my Design Team day for Little Blue Button Stamps (LBBS)
Well I used that image from the other day.
I was so excited to use one of Olga's awesome images for July (we could have shared them today), but I ran out of time, with running my sister around town, and then Kristy with her Prom.
So I used the image I coloured up the other day.
Miss Lily with hoop net.
















Here is a closer look at this cutie :)
I coloured her up with my Copics, but forgot to put the markers aside...and here I was doing so good at that.






















I used the paper pack from Graphic 45's Song Bird.
Honestly this wasn't one of my favourite paper packs of theirs, but I really do like how the papers worked with this card.
I was planning on using the dark paper with the butterfly background as the main focus on this card, and Miss Lily popped so nicely on it as well.
Funny how things change as you create ;)
















I also used this sketch from MFT Wednesday's Stamp club.


















Again here is the card so you can see how I used the sketch :)

















I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice finished result with your colored up image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the DP you chose...she is still looking for the butterfly and you have to look among the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Beautiful paper and the image fits very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love how it came together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Kristy's prom went well. I am so glad you put this cute image on a card and love the bold papers! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is perfect with Lilly! Love her little net too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the net and the flowers in her hair! The papers work so perfectly with her!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)