Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ashley's new home

Today was the day that the home inspection was done on Ashley's new home.
Everything went well. Of course a few things were found but nothing that would break the deal.
Here is a peek at her new house...isn't it so cute. I can just imagine how even more cute she will make it.
She has a great sense of style.
She doesn't get the keys until the middle of August, so she has plenty of time to map out her plans.
Actually she has already done a lot of this and has recruited me in many (if not all) of her projects.
I am not sure if I am flattered that she has so much faith in my creative abilities, or that she is just stroking my ego to get me to do them, lol.
















I have to say Wayne and I are so proud of her.
I can't tell her that enough.
How many 23 yr old girls can say that they purchased their first home. And purchased it on their own. Not only that, but with no financial help. We had offered to help her many times, but she wanted to do this on her own.
She had set a goal to buy a house before her birthday. She saved and was thrifty and made her dream/goal a reality.
It just goes to show, if you work hard and keep your goals in focus, you can accomplish them.
I think I need to remember that for my healthy living ;)
So Ashley if you are reading this post tonight, your dad and I love you so very much and are more proud of you then we can put into words.

I hope you all are having a wonderful creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Lots of cuteness factor!! Congrats to Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ashley!!! You must be so proud of her. Not many 23 year olds would have been such good savers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Ashley!!! You sure must be proud. My Caitlin turns 23 next week and is no where close to buying a house. she is too busy paying off student loans for her college education! Her little house looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an adorable house and I'm sure it will be even more so when she (and you) have implemented all her plans. It is a fantastic accomplishment for a woman her age! You and Wayne have instilled wonderful values in her. Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely adorable! I love that big tree out front! I know all these crafty projects will be shared with us ;) Ashley has done an amazing job, she, and you and Wayne, should all be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is totally ADORABLE!! And good for her and good for you as parents for raising such a smart, successful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Ashley. It's adorable, can't wait to see when it's all decorated. She's so young and already a home owner. That's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post - congrats to Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a fabulous house! I can't wait to see all of your projects for it and how she decorates it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all - adorable house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to her! my husband did the same thing several years before we got together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what an awesome first home! Love that tree in the front. I bet she'll be very happy there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Ashley!!! Such an adorable house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! And I just know it has found the person that will make it even better! Can't wait to see all the projects that will transform this house into a home.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)