Monday, May 13, 2013

My Decorated planner pages for this week :)

Thought I would share with you my decorated week in my day planner/organizer.
I am having so much fun decorating it every Sunday in anticipation of a new week :)

I used pink and grey washi tape to pretty it up.
It is my week to drive the youngin's to school so that is what that  teardrop sticky note is for.
My Monday routines are on the pull out tab in the center....which I hadn't done today by the way ;)
This upcoming weekend is a long weekend here in Canada. Every May long my daughter's and I go to my SIL Sharon's camp and scrapbook allllll weekend long.
I can't wait. I just have to print up photos and figure out what supplies I need.
















The papers in these day planners are not the thickest, and you can sometimes see the ink, breaks on  through to the other side. (do you got that song in your head now ;)
So I came up with a way to prevent that.
I thought I should have done a video....but thought about it to late, story of my life, lol.
 












So lets get on to the tutorial:
I use these Avery computer labels for so many things.
The first thing I did was stamp little flowers on the labels I want to use. Look closely, it is very light and I used my cell phone for the photos.
Next thing I did was stamp the letters on the labels.


















I kept on stamping until all the words were on the labels.
Then I adhered them to the days that I wanted them to go on :)
















The holiday day is on the Monday, so I carried it over to next week.
The letter stamps were to long to fit on not only the label, but also the Monday space.
So I improvised and hand wrote the rest of the word.
The only thing is, I used pink, and for next week I wanted to use different colours..I'll figure this out next week ;)





















So there you have it, my pages for this week in my planner :)

Hope you had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. What a fun way to get ready for the week! I love all of the pink! And your fix with the avery tabs. That is a really good idea!

    Oh, and I've got that song stuck in my head now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl thanks for stopping by today~ you know I've never thought to decorate my palnner pages~great idea. I live through my planner:):) You can see the rest of the album and the other two projects over on the JBS Inspiration blog. The link is in the post:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all organized for your week now. And looking forward to a long weekend with your girls and scrapping. How much better can it get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to keep the ink from showing through. Have fun on your scrapping weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So organized and so pretty with the fresh and ready pink pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner looks great. Why didn't I think of stamping on Avery labels? Perfect for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute and adorable idea! I l'm loving the polkadots and the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it! Such a great idea to stamp on the labels! My pages are about as big as a label, so not sure I'll be doing that... Lol! Seriously though, I love your week this week and can't wait to see it all filled up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to use the labels. I will have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Hmmm - I should start a new sunday night challenge - may help the weeks to be more cheery! :)
    Have a great Long weekend scrapbooking - :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool planner and love how you've used the avery stickies!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool - enjoy your weekend away, lucky thing you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your planner. So pretty and looks like a fun week for you.=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tracy! I wish I could just be crafty with you all day! I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check my post at: http://www.mypurpleylife.com/2013/05/nominated-liebster-blog-award.html Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)