Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sushi, video and a cake :)

Tonight we took the family out to celebrate Heather's birthday.
Her 22nd birthday was last Wednesday, but we were having family over for cake that night, so we didn't think we would have time to go out for supper first.
In our family when it's your birthday, you get to pick the restaurant you want to have your birthday dinner at.
Heather picked Wasabi for sushi....it was good ;)





















Ashley found a new app for her phone, so Kristy and her have been having a blast making stop motion videos
Here is the one Ashley made It is only about 3 seconds long..not sure if the link will work though.
Ashley's video

Wayne has been fighting with his allergies for the last week :(
Well I woke up last night with a sore throat. I think I have a cold.
So maybe Wayne isn't just suffering from allergies...and brought home a cold ;(
Today was pretty low key day today.

Kristy made her friend Allison a cake for her birthday :)





















I am still working on my stamps organization/storage.
I am so close to completing my clear stamps.  Next is the red rubber...lastly my wood mounted stamps.
I will hopefully be able to share my clear stamp storage tomorrow....but I'm not making any promises.

Oh ya and about that card challenge I did yesterday...I still can't post my project on their site.

I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Aw, poop on not being able to post on the site!
    Dd wants to go for sushi on her birthday too! We will go next weekend!
    No crafting today, went to the "city" to shop for same dd's birhtday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy on the sushi, and that monkey cake is way too cute to even cut it up.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy sushi and fabulous cake. I love that monkey!

    Hope you feel better soon and i want to see that clear stamp storage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to post your card for the contest. Great looking cake Kristy made for her friend. I'll pass on the sushi. Hope you're not getting sick. And it isn't the time of year for allergies. That's my two cents worth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake is very cute. Hope you both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That video is SO cool! I'm glad dinner was good :) I almost took a picture of my crepe for you last night. Lol! I ate SO much my sides hurt! Kristy's cake is awesome! I hope you get your clear stamps posted today, not only because I want to see them, but because I know how good you'll feel once you have them done :) I got a big order from Two Peas yesterday and picked up a spice rack to organize my washi tape so I have some organizing myself to do today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you all had a good time.Maybe this time I will get the hope you get to feel better soon right. Lol. Last time I said that about one of your videos and that video was 2 years old.I hope this cold wont last 2 yrs lol.Stay warm and get feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute cake! The sushi looked good too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous cake - Kristy is very clever. Sorry to hear you might be coming down with a cold - hope it doesn't hang around too long. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That monkey cake look so adorable. Happy Birthday to Heather. Ashley's motion video looks cool. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Stop video is cute! I wasn't sure what you meant by that term, but I love it and the cake is a-dorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I couldn't get the video to work. But everyone else did, so think its more of a my work computer said no than a the video didn't work!

    The cake looks amazing!

    I hope you are feeling better. There are colds abound at our house too - no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)