Saturday, March 9, 2013

Road Trip!!!!!!

Ohhh today has been a fun filled day :)
We are on a family road trip, and you know how much I love them :)
We left home and headed for Minneapolis at 5:30 am. And if you really know me, then you know that is one of the only reasons I would be up and this crazy early time.
We hit some snow, saw 4 vehicles in the ditch and one on its side.
But actually the roads really weren't that bad.

As always our first stop was Pine City Scrapbookers.
LOVE this store.
Look at all these pretty goodies :)
When I came out of the store Wayne said to me...just one bag?
Teehee, how can you not love this guy ;)
I picked up my first Satuated Canary stamp.
And aren't those resin light bulbs really cool.

 Next stop, Wayne's favourite, Cabela's.
 We have to give him one store, for all he puts up with all us ladies in his life ;)
Even the guard at the border felt bad that he was out numbered by women, lol.
Don't get me wrong, I always find something at Cabela's for me as well.
I was a bit sad that they only had one Bear Claw Bar left in the store..I was planning on stocking up.















Last time we came to Minneapolis, my favourite Scrapbook store, Scrapbooking Too, was closed down :(
When I talked to the owner, she told me she thought someone else was going to open a scrapbooking store in this same location.
Well I was happy to see that she was right.
Actually it has the same name. They don't have as much supplies as the old store had, but I am not sure when they had opened either.
If you are wondering why I have purchased a Copic marker when I have them all...this one is for a friend :)
I seriously DO NOT need any more paper....but they keep making new ones ;)





















After my store we came to check in. Only one of our rooms were ready, as they were re-tiling the bathroom. So we dropped all our stuff in the room and went out for supper.
I won't bore you with a photo of my delicious Shrimp Trio from Red Lobster....which I will be enjoying my leftovers soon ;)

But I will share with you a photo of one of my favourite pastries.
I can only find them here...so I bought 2 packages, teehee.
Oh ya and some washi tape.
I have heard everyone on 2peas and Becky say that they have found it at target.















So that is all from me tonight.
I really want to play with my new goodies....but I will enjoy my leftover shrimp instead ;)

Hope you all have had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love all your fun goodies, the scrappy ones and the edible ones!! That is the same with me and my husband...give me a craft store and give him a sporting goods store and we're both happy! Hope you have a great rest of your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of your trips south of the border! Look at the lovely paper! And do I see LOTS of washi?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it! LMAO... I even have room just bring it when you come. LOL someday my friend someday.
    wheres my caramel corn? you haven't bought that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some fantastic stuff particularly all those pretty paper pads. Great that you support the local stores. Your husband is a champ for taking all of you shopping. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee thanks for the copic!It looks lonely among all that paper. Looks like you had fun again! We must make a trip to pinecity one day! Wouldn't want to give up mink mountain time tho....would have to be a 2nd outing? After all we didn't do our feb mink mountain this year! Lol..have fun, drive safe, be happy and enjoy the family time . Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have lots of fun on your road trip. Looks like you are stocking up on lots of goodies. That will be me next weekend when we head to Seattle to visit Cait. Be safe out there on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I like it when you share goodies from your road trip. Cute Cute stuff. Have fun Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely goodies, those light bulbs look awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your trip looks so fun! Love all your new goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the light bulbs too! So cool! Good ole Wayne ;) I love the paper, I think I have one of those, the Valentiney one? Love that rubber stamp, you'll color it up beautifully! So excited you found the washi! All four colors too! You're going to need a spice rack just like me ;) I'm really glad you didn't post the shrimp picture, because I'm starving right now and that just might have sent me over the edge. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you're having a fantastic trip and enjoying your time with the family. Uh you forgot to show us was Wayne bought:)

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. YumYum...and looks like fun was had by all!
    Great loot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - they look fab goodies. I hit Michaels here In Syracuse yesterday. Today after going to the Waterloo Outlet Mall - we are going to hit Hobby Lobby and AC Moore (never been in these) and also Joanns :-) Will have to show my haul photos when I get back home :-) Shannon bought a flower loom and has already made some lovely little flowers that will look great on my cards:-) Enjoy your stuff:_)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say that you got the cream of the crop with Wayne. He sounds like such a sweetie & a real trooper!

    I was flippin out over those light bulbs! I don't know what I'd use them for, but they sure are cool and so different!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like such a fun trip!

    I love all of the scrapbook goodies you got, and those pastries look delicious! They are making my mouth water right now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)