Sunday, March 10, 2013

More shopping fun :)

Our day started out at Mall of America.
Our day ended at Mall of America :)
It was our daughters' day, so they shopped all day.

Here are some more of my purchases from yesterday.
I picked these up at Joannes.
Everything was 40% off, that put a smile on my face :)















Then we went to an Archivers.
Some more pretty papers and wood pieces :)
I think I'm going to have some fun with that journal stamp :)





















I will show you the last of my purchases tomorrow :)
Can you believe I was in Archivers today and didn't buy a thing...I know, even Wayne was shocked !!!
If you have been following my blog for awhile, then you know that I save all my craft shopping for when we go on our trips.
I don't have a local scrapbooking store, I am not one to shop on-line, so when we go away...I go crazy with my shopping ;)

We are getting ready to watch the Walking Dead...even on our holidays we don't miss it ;)

Hope you all have had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. You're going to have fun creating with all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great shopping trip. Love that journal stamp and the Tim Holtz items...and everything else too:)

    Looking forward to checking out the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have a fever! Yep, get the doctor. LOL
    Yummy stamps and papers my friend. The wood pieces are awesome also. The journal stamp, no more recipe cards? LOL
    Okay get well cause you are scaring me and I have enough of that here with mom. LOL
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great stuff - I hope those stamp sets are still on sale at Joann's today - might have to get some of those:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all your goodies once again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goodies! I do love that Joann's and Michael's have been stocking new stuff lately. But I am really missing my Nashville Archivers now that the Orlando LSS has closed. Looks like you scored some fun stuff at Archivers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love that journaling stamp! It will be great for the insides of your cards and mono books!! Got to love 40% off at Joann's, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are always such good sales at Joann's. I love your haul and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love that wood veneer. It took me a while to find it, but I did back in December!

    Cannot beat 40% off. I love coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wood pieces and the papers enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, more pretty papers and liking the little wood cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a Joanne's in our town, but it's lame. You won't find any Tim Holtz stuff in that one. Scrapbook stores are scarce these days anywhere. I buy it like I'm hoarding it when ever we go to southern Indiana...oh wait, I actually do hoard it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see what you make with all your new things!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)