Sunday, March 17, 2013

Miss Lilly Easter Bunny DT card

Today is my Design Team day for sharing my project on the Little Blue Button Stamps Design Team :)
I used Miss Lilly Easter Bunny...isn't she the cutest :)
The paper pack I chose was My Minds Eye "Memorable" collection.
There may be some other papers in here as well, as I don't seem to stick to one paper pack when making cards.
















Lets take a closer look at this cutie shall we ;)
She is just toooo adorable.
I coloured Miss Lilly up with my Copics.
Tip: I really need to keep track of the colours I use. 
After I was done with colouring this image, I noticed I could have done a bit better job of blending on her hat....but I had put away my pile of markers and couldn't remember which ones I used, lol.



















As you know, I like to pretty up the inside of my cards as well. I use left over papers from the front of my card, best way to use up your scraps ;)
I have been using recipe/index cards for the inside of my cards for years...I need my straight lines to write on, or it would be a big slanted mess, teehee.
















Now who doesn't enjoy looking for Easter eggs on Easter morning, I know we still do.
Did you notice I hid some in my card?
No?
Well let me help you out with that ;) 
(see the little sliver of black paper on the  edge...just noticed it was there after I downloaded the photo...no worries, its gone now, teehee)





















Lets take one more look at the card :)
I am really happy with how it turned out :)
I also made this card for LBBS challenge.
Every month they have a challenge, this month it is Easter...well I didn't realize they changed the challenge for later in the month...oh well, I'm a newbie, what can I say ;)
















Onto My Day:
Wayne went to plow the camp road out, but after his 2 hour drive there, he got stuck as the snow drifts were to high.
So when he got home, we just sat around and and watched movies.
But before coming home he picked us up a bag of sour cream and onion chips. Everyone keeps telling me I need to eat more onions and garlic to help get rid of this cold ;)
But for some reason Kristy didn't agree, lol.

I hope you all had a creative Sunday :)
Excited to watch the Walking Dead tonight :)

Tracy :)

17 comments:

  1. Tracy, this card is just precious and throwing in those little eggs was just genius! You do beautiful work with those copic markers. I don't have any but them seem pretty awesome. I just love paper and pretty much everything else by My Mind's Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy i can't stop looking at your card - it's so pretty=))))
    i love it=)))
    hugss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!! I just love that little peek-a-boo corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply adorable!!! love the little eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and beautiful coloring. So perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hidden Easter eggs!! So adorable! The little girl is too cute :) Onions and garlic, lol, great way to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card! It will be great for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable and I love the eggs peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card, and i like the hidden egg idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet sweet card and I did notice the little corner:-) Lovely idea:-) Have a great week Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the corner of your card! Well, I love the whole card, but that corner is extra special! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little girl is adorable, love the hidden eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is so cute and beautifully colored. Love the easter eggs in the corner-that is such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)