Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday Kristy :)

Today is my beautiful daughter Kristy's 18th Birthday.
I know I say this every time one of my daughter's have a birthday, but where the heck has the time gone.
 I remember this little girl wanting me to lay with her until she fell asleep. Always telling me that when she is older she will sleep by herself.
I remember this little girl crying when I brought her to school, only for me to bring her back home with me, or me staying to help out yet another day.
I remember this little girl getting upset that "Daddy is calling me names" when Wayne would call her "My little blue eyes."

Now she is so grown up and even though I miss those days, I love ever second I spend with her.
She is such a funny, smart and such a loving young lady.....not to forget beautiful on the inside and out.
Happy Birthday Kristy, we all love you.





















I told Kristy I wanted to post the photo with the candles. She won't let us put candles on her works of art cakes, so these were her candles for this year. But she wanted me to post the photo with her and her cake :)





















I hope you all had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!!
    She is beautiful =)
    And that cake looks too good to eat!! =)
    hope you had a great weekend!
    hugs
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kristy...You look beautiful...to go with that beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Kristy, that cake looks far to good to cut it up and eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Birthday wishes hope your day was great! Even though you had to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!! you have such a lovely girl tracy!! (but then again all your girls area beautiful!!) hope she has a wonderful b-day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 18th Birthday!!! Hope you all had a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,18. So pretty, that baby of yours:) I know I said this yesterday, but the cake is awesome. Too funny she won't let you put candles in her cake, but I wouldn't let you put candles in my cards, so I guess I get it. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww..Happy Birthday to Kristy!! She did a fabulous job on the cake..how cute!! It is totally crazy how fast time flies.. :( My oldest will be turning 22 in May. UGH..that's when I start realizing that I'm getting old too! lol. Hope you have a fabulous week Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Kristy! She is so pretty and did a fab job on that cake. Amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Happy Birthday Kristy!! She did a wonderful job on the cake! I did a batman cake once for my son doing the star frosting technique & it nearly killed my hands before I was done. I haven't done another cake that way since. LOL! She must have wrists and hands of steel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Kristy!!! Love her cake, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Kristy! Her cake is so cute she did a wonderful job on it. Making cakes like that is a lot of fun. I'm working on one for my daughters birthday coming up. Hope to see more of Kristy cakes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope Kristy had a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to Kristy. She looks fabulous. Yes they grow very quickly, my daughter is going to be 18 next month :)
    With love x

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's such a beautiful girl.
    She looks so pretty.
    My best 18th birthday wishes to you Kristy!
    Enjoy your day.

    hugs xxxx
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)