Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Free stamp for me ;)

Just a quick post tonight.
I picked up one of my favourite magazines when we were away.
I love this magazine, not only are the images adorable, but they also have some fun projects in there.
This magazine doesn't show the instructions, but I can usually figure them out ;)


I grabbed the first magazine I saw as I was so excited, as this is a hard magazine to find.
I noticed it was in a plastic sleeve, they are never in a plastic sleeve.
Then some words of advice came into my head, from my friend Debbie.
"Never take the first one".
So I put it back and picked up the second and only other one.
To my pleasant surprise there was a stamp inside the second magazine.
I checked the first one, and there was no stamp and the package was open.
Thank you Debbie ;)






















Lucky me :)
I still have to mount this stamp, but am very happy to get a free stamp :)






















Onto My Day:
I woke up with my cold in full force again...grrrr.
So we took it easy all day.
I re-visited all my new supplies, lol.
I just finished dyeing Kristy's hair.

I have been having a lot of trouble with blogger lately. It freezes on me and then I have to re-write my whole post, sometimes more then once ;(

I hope you have all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)



14 comments:

  1. Urgh on the cold returning...yay! Another cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a great tip! and that stamp looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A free stamp. Nice to know someone listens to me lol! Does that mean I can stamp her! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good call Debbie! That is so cool that you got a free stamp :)

    I'm sorry about the blogger problems. That really stinks, I hope it gets fixed soon. Mine has been having trouble saving/publishing my posts, so I need to click a few times until it "takes". That is not fun either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lady!.Free is awsome.My kind of shopping!. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!
    Lol - never take the first one, but now that I think of it - how true!
    That's probably the one everybody else has handled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, how cool that it came with a stamp! I love that rule, never take the first one :) Awesome! I sure hope you're feeling better today. I'm glad you were okay for your getaway, but bummed out for you that you're sicky again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love a good freebie! And a piece of good advice too! I will have to remember that the next time I am on the hunt for a magazine - esp one with a plastic sleeve and a freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a really great stamp - and a lovely magazine. Good job you did check! Have a great rest of the week, I must get round to posting photos of my little haul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cute stamp. I remember a magazine from years ago that would always give a freebie of some kind in it. I know I got stamps, papers, etc. It went out of business-probably because of all the free stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great advice that your friend gave you on not taking the one in front. Sometimes I remember that, sometimes not. :( Good thing you did!

    I was having problems with Blogger the other day also. Not that it helps, but you were not alone in your blogging frustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo... free stamp with magazine. Your new stamp looks adorable. Can't wait to see how you color it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen that magazine. So glad you found a copy. Blogger has been being bad to me to. It's gotten to the point that I copy everything to notepad just in case. Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well. Hope things are better today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. save your post frequently, that way you don't loose all of it. You can delete the drafts later. LOL
    YAY for you! I wasn't so lucky either but maybe next time.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)