I was tagged by Julie from A Beautiful Day to do this tag.
The purpose is just to share some random facts about yourself and then tag other bloggers so that they can get in on the action :)
These are the questions we are given to answer and I enjoyed answering them....then again I am self absorbed and enjoy talking about myself, lol.
I make this tag awhile ago, I thought it was fitting....get it, a tag for this tag...I amuse myself, teehee.
Okay here we go.........
1. Where were you born? I was born in a small town in Manitoba called Selkirk. But I moved here when I was about 3 yrs old.
2. Were you named after someone? Nope, just a dead dog.
Let me explain.
I had asked my mom how she came up with my name.
My Mom:There was a dog down the street named Tracy, and I liked the name.
Me: So you named me after a dog.....Nice.
My Mom: Well I am sure it is dead now.
Me: Ohhhh that's even better, you named me after a dead dog.
No I'm not scarred from this, lol.
3. If you have children, how many do you have?
I have 3 gorgeous daughters. Ashley is 23, Heather will be 22 at the end of this month, and my baby Kristy is 17. These girls are so fun to be around. They have a great sense of humour, they make me laugh every day. Plus they are so caring and compassionate. If I am down they bring me up, if I am ill they have totally taken care of me.
Can you tell how much I love and adore these girls :)
4. How many pets do you have? We have 1 cat. But our cat Rose is actually Heather's cat. That is all she wanted for Christmas one year. So Ashley and I went to the Animal Shelter and adopted Rose. That was 16 yrs ago.
5. What was your worst injury? I think the worst was when I I was in grade 7 or 8 I was flipped by a boy in who I was teasing and dislocated my shoulder.
But the most scary time was when I was taking a jump on my bike and misjudged my landing and wiped out. when I came into the house to clean myself up, my dad looked at me and noticed I was bleeding in my mouth, then told me he thought i needed braces.....then I started to cry, lol.
BRACES, oh no. When he realized how upset I was he told me my teeth were a beautiful feature to my face.
I should have got them then, as I got them anyway when I was in my late 30's.
6. Do you have a special talent? I was going to ask my hubby but we will keep this PG, lol.
I don't think so...besides making lists...I am the bomb at making lists ;)
7. What's your favourite thing to bake? I think Impossible pie. You mix all the ingredients and pour them into a pie plate. As it bakes it separates into crust, custard and a crispy coconut topping..yummy. So easy, my style of baking. I do make a mean blueberry cheesecake as well :)
8. What is your favourite fast food? Honestly I don't think I have a favourite. Unless a crepe from the Crepe Stand counts...then that would be it....sadly we don't have one here.
9. Would you bungee jump? I could, but I wouldn't, lol. I like to keep my feet on the ground.
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? How they treat others.
11. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I watched Life with Pi. I really am a wimp with touching stories....don't even get me started on those Hallmark commercials.
12. Any current worries? I should be as I received a letter from my cardiologist to get some more tests done...but I'm not...yet.
13. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Water, but wishing it was a nice cold can of regular Coca-Cola ;)
14. What is your favourite book? This is the hardest question ever. I am an avid reader and love all types of books...except weak women books, lol.
I love Stephen King, Janet Evanovich and anything my girls read..they have really good taste in novels.
I have to read the book before I see the movie...if I hear the movie is coming out, I will find the book and read it first.
15. Would you like to be a pirate? No, I can't say that I would.
16. What are your favourite smells? Coming into a home to the smell of a home cooked meal and baking. That doesn't happen as I am a stay at home mom, so I cook for when everyone else comes home.
And fresh cut grass and rain.
Oh ya and paper...is that odd.
17. Why do you blog? I started blogging as a way to document my life and crafts...now I just do it for the comments, lol, just kidding.
I like to share what I am making in hopes to inspire others. I hope I am doing that.
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? I am not having a funeral. I don't belong to a church, or a specific religion for that matter. So I'm not having a funeral.
19. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? Nothing, I'm perfect..again just kidding.
I would have to say that I am out of shape right now.
Plus I believe everyone is good and has good intentions. Even when they show me they're not...I still want to believe them. I still have to accept when someone shows me their true self to believe them.
20. What is your favourite hobby? I love to create, let it be with paper, wood, wool, fabric or paint, I just love to create and try new things. But right now it is paper crafts. Mini albums, scrapbooking, card making and colouring...I think about it all the time.
21. What do you look for in a friend? I honestly don't look for anything in particular in a friend. I have to say I have friends who are younger and older than me. They all have different personalities. Not even sure if some of them even like each other, but I love them and they love me that is what matters. I take my friendships to heart. I love to laugh and so do my friends, so how can I go wrong :)
22. Name something you have done that you never thought you would do? I am game for anything at least once......well maybe not the bungee jumping, teehee.
23. What are your favourite things to do? Oh there are so many things I love to do.
Road trips with my family, going on my creative getaways with my friends, or my Friday Night Scrapbooking nights :)
24. Any Pet Peeves? The list is long, lol.
Right now my kitchen cupboards they are driving me crazy.
And people who put others down.
25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? I laugh all the time. Most of the time I'm just laughing at myself...but I'm okay with that ;)
Probably something my girls or Wayne said.
Oh I know, It was a commercial with this big biker dude, who's motorcycle sounded like a weed whacker. I find something funny in almost everything.
Thank you Julie for tagging me, I had a blast answering these questions.
I am suppose to tag other bloggers. Julie tagged a lot of the ladies I was going to tag, So I will tag...
Gale..Stamps and Stitches
Karon...Karons Krafty Korner
Staci...This Black Butterfly
Leslee...Canadian in Montana
And if anyone else wants to play along, just say I tagged you...its really fun :)
Onto My Day:
Kristy wanted to take me out for lunch. So I picked her up from school and we went to Subway for lunch. Then I drove her back to school.
I made my mom's sweet and sour ribs for supper tonight...they were so good. I kept going back to eat another one as they were cooling off. And I love the sauce on the rice..yummy.
Can you tell I love these ;)
I hope you all have had a creative Tuesday :)