Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tracy's Treasures has opened up a FaceBook page and a Dec. Daily sneak.


Today I have finally got to work on the December Daily's that I am making for each of my daughters.
I started putting Kristy's together tonight.
Kristy's was the easiest to start because she wrote down the journaling...in good copy ;)
These are two of my favourite pages.
The page sizes are 6x6.

I like the layout of these two pages.
The top boarder is actually packaging that I had cut down and then adhered part of this border sticker.















Again here I used some packaging. I then stamped the Christmas lights on it and coloured them in with my sharpie markers.
There is shading on the lights, but you can't see it to well with the shine on the packaging.
Another reason why I like this particular page is because Kristy and her boyfriend were goofing off.
















Guess what I did today!!!
I finally opened up my Face Book page for Tracy's Treasures :)
My daughter Ashley actually started it for me back in June 2011. I finally activated it tonight ;)
Told you I was the worlds best Procrastinator.....I am working on it ;)
Now I have to get used to juggling 2 Facebook pages ;)

Oh here is the link Tracy's Treasures Face Book Page come by and be my friend :)

Onto My Day:
Today was a mish mash day.
I did a bit of this and a bit of that.
But finally just before supper I started on Kristy's December Daily. I am almost finished hers.
Hope I get to Heather and Ashley's tomorrow :)

Hope You all have had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on launching your FB page! Now I'm off to find it so I can like it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to "like" you! :0) cute pages youmhave shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm #9 on liking your FB page! Congrats on getting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got pictures printed so I could work on my Dec. memory book. I will be on my way to like your new fb page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am loving your dd pages!! just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how both of these turned out.
    Your daughters look like they're a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristy's December Daily looks awesome!!!! I just liked you on Facebook, but i would like you anywhere. Lol! I just got on Facebook a few months ago and am trying to figure the whole thing out still :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these layouts. Oh my gosh - those gingerbread men are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your FB page! These are sweet pages. Love the gingerbread banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi

    Your pages are lovely and congrats on your FB page.

    Love the photo with gingerbread stars

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your DD pages! I wish I had someone doing the journaling for my pages. Things would go so much more quickly. Off to see your FB page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracy! I just started a FB page for my blog too... check it out, and please "like".

    -Theresa ;-)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-HAPPY-SCRAPPY-LIFE/227296490718895

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages. That is a fun photo of Kristy and her boyfriend. I like the expression on her face. Please keep posting here! I love reading your posts and seeing your projects. (I don't care for Facebook; I love reading blogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ran over and liked your facebook page!! So excited that you have one!

    Your December Daily pages are looking great! I love the one with the cookies - they look so yummy! Your daughter and her boyfriend look like they are having a lot of fun in that picture! Its great that you were able to capture a fun memory for them in her December Daily!

    That is really cool that you used the packaging for the border. I love re-using things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these couple of photos and the pages are awesome. This will be such a lovely keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the FB page, off to like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these layouts-that bottom picture is so funny. I liked your new FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute layout!! I liked your fb page =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the facebook page! I'll have to go add it to my list. Also, congrats on getting your "Daily's" worked on. These two are totally delightful. I love the photo of your daughter and her silly boyfriend :D

    I've been having trouble commenting on your blog recently. Lots of trouble. I have been trying to keep up. Hopefully this one will post.

    Love - Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)