Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Its no fun to be normal


So I have nothing creative to share with you today.
Well I do, but I figured you may be so over my December Daily pages.
I will share a video of them when I am completed the last one.

So I thought I would share with you the silly side of me....I know what your thinking...don't you just have a silly side, teehee. I do have a serious side... sometimes ;)
This was from last weekend when my friends and I went to Michael's and I spent too much money ;)
 How much fun can you have with a $1.50?
A lot ;)















Then you have Lynne and Denise.
Yes we go out together, scary isn't it ;)















Onto My Day:
I was planning on working and finishing my last December Daily.
But I ended up stripping our bed and washing the sheets, duvet and duvet cover. I also cleaned the house.
I think I may have been Dec. Dailied out.

Today is Thankful Thursday:
I am thankful for....
For being Retired!!!!! :) Okay I won't mention that anymore, teehee.
Cleaning my home..yes I am thankful for that ;)

What are you Thankful for today?
*edited to note that I messed up my days. This post is for Wednesday not Thursday, duh.
See what retirement does to me, lol.

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Haha!
    I am thankful I survived another boot camp work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are funny. After a cleaning day, I think you deserve to do whatever you want! For every cleaning day, we should get, I don't know, 5 or so crafting days at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! What is it about going out with the girls that makes us act silly like this? We all need to go out with the girls more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too fun!! i would love to hang and go shopping with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, I love the pictures!! Sometimes it feels so good to clean the house, doesn't it? I'm thankful that it's Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - its always good to let your hair down and have some fun:-) Looks like you did!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great fun and I agree that normal is no fun!! I like to be a goof at times, even if I totally embarass my daughter! Hey...kids aren't the only ones allowed to have fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, you guys look like so much fun!

    I cannot wait to clean the house tomorrow. I love cleaning after we've been sick, get the germs out!

    I'm thankful that I'm back in the land of the living at work. Yes, I'm thankful for work. Maybe I still am running a fever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get it, whats so funny about your picture? Looks pretty normal to me....lol I am thankful that I can read your posts and get a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny. You have to have fun sometimes. A while back I saw one of dd's dance classmates' mom at a store and we conspired to strip one of the mannequins to get the right size clothes. It was fun and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with some of your other commenters. After a day spent cleaning it is soul rejuvenation to go out with friends and be silly. Looks like the three of you did just that :D

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are funny glasses, really enjoy seeing your silly side =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)