Friday, January 18, 2013

December Daily's...DONE



 Yeahhh, I am finished all my December Daily's.
I can finally start something else...like my Project 365.

So like I had mentioned before, Heather didn't want any journaling on her album.
And as hard as it was, I didn't journal....not one word.
There are a few pages with not any photos on them either. My Heather is a home body, so some days she just vegged at home.
So I told her we need to find some photos of some of her favourite shows or what she likes to check out on the web. They will get filled up.

Hard to tell, but this is Heather's cat, Rose under the tree.















I just thought I would share with you the mess I make when I create.
I wish I could be neat, I even succeed at the start. Then all hell breaks loose and well, this is what happens, lol.
I sit on the chair on the right hand side















 Here is my view.
See it doesn't look as bad, does it?
Yah I guess it does.
And I didn't even show you the floor, lol.















Onto My Day:
I worked on the December Daily..and completed it :)
I cleaned up my work area. Yup all nice and tidy for Friday Night Scrapbooking ;)
I also did a bit of re-organizing. I moved my sewing desk and accessories into the space where my office supplies and book work were kept.
I am also hoping to make that area into not only my sewing area, but also a wrapping and packaging area.
It is a very small area, so we will see if it works.

I hope you all have a very creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I know that makes you feel good having the albums completed! And I'm sure the girls appreciate them. The more mess, the more fun you are having, right? Hope you have a great crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You've finished - so wonderful. Now about that wonderful dinner table, where did you say it was - oh hang on I see it !!! LOL! Have a fab weekend Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I work just like that too, if it makes you feel better! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well my room looks like this not just the table. I am gonna go be naughty tomorrow. So maybe it will inspire to get this place done.
    Maybe bring cocoa and help me do mine? LOL
    hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy

    Your page is beautiful,and I love your mess,hihi.
    My place looks like that too,:):)

    Wish you a lovely weekend:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hooray!!! that is so awesome you finished your dd!!! you know my table is just like that when i am in the middle of a project but right after the project is done i clean it all up so that the table is nice and clean again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy seeing where people create! When you are in the process - mess doesn't matter:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for finishing your December Dalies!!!!!! I love your temporary work space :) shows what a true crafty genius at work really looks like. What a great idea to turn your office into a sewing/gift wrapping room!! I hope you show a picture of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap! looks like my messes.Glad you got your December Dailys done.Now you have time to cleen up your mess lol.I know that might be a all day thing but, you can do it!. I have faith in you :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. LoL! I can so relate to this! This is what it looks like when I craft at my Mum's house and at my own since I don't really have a craft room. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not alone! =)
    RedonkulousDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on finishing the project and good luck on clearing the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I make a mess everytime I make something too. It's awesome you finish your December Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for finishing the albums!

    I make a gigantic mess every time I craft! I don't mind it, it just means I'm being creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layout-what a cute kitty. I hate to tell you but I make a way bigger mess than you do. I win.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)