Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another DD layout

I didn't get to create today, but I thought I would share another page that I did yesterday.
This is one of the photos that Ashley took last month for their photo shoot.
I bought this really neat Polaroid stamp when we were on our trip.
So I stamped it on pattern paper cut it out and removed the center and attached the photo in the middle. I think it turned out so cool.















Onto My Day:
Early this morning (10:00am...that is early for me on a Saturday) Wayne and I had an appointment at the bank. Then ran to get some groceries.
My friends Lynne and Denise invited me to go with them to Michael's tonight.
When we got there, I received a call (on my cellphone) from Myra. She was asking me about a Tim Holtz die and if it would fit in the cuttlebug.
I asked her where she was, she told me Michael's.
As I was still on the phone with her, I walked to where she was. She looked at me while still talking to me on the phone....then it hit her "Oh you're here" she said. It was so funny.

Lynne and Denise have this little thing they do..whoever spends the most at Michael's is the winner, and they foot the bill for coffee afterwards.
Well I was the winner, lol.
Funny thing was I went there for a couple of sheets of cardstock, lol.

While I was gone my friend Debbie came by the house for a visit.
Sadly I missed her.
Hopefully we will see each other soon.

Thank you all so much for the nice comments from yesterday's post :)

I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy 

8 comments:

  1. Too funny, 10 am seems early on a weekend day for me too. ;0)
    Must have been fun just to show up at the store while on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day and love the phone incident LOL! I love this photo of your girls its fabulous. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me 10:00 is late for me. The boys get me up @ 6:30 and so I get my day started. I need a nap by 11:00 lol!

    Awesome dd page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half the day is gone by 1000. If I sleep until 7am that is sleeping in for me!!! Sounds like a great time at Michael's. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend. I got to scrap yesterday, while doing laundry, so I am a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polaroid stamp is really cool! That's too funny about running into your friend at Michael's, while you were AT Michael's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the page girl. I love the pic mostly. It is so pretty. Like the way you did it too.
    LOL note to self spend more then tracy so she has to buy the cocoa. That should NOT BE HARD! LOL
    hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the page with the polaroid stamp! That is so cool!

    That is too funny that you ran into your friend at Michaels! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and picture. That's a neat frame stamp! Congrats on spending the most. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)