Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mini, mini paperbag album. An oldie but a goodie.


Today I have an old project to share with you.
I had made this paper bag mini, mini album a couple of years ago.
I have many new subscribers that haven't seen it that I thought I would share it again.

Plus I haven't been to crafty lately, still not feeling up to par...but tomorrow, I will be right as rain.
Why is that even a saying "Right as rain" that doesn't even make sense to me. It should be "Right as the correct answer on a math test", now that would make more sense to me ;) 















All of the flowers I made by my own wee hands ;)
I embossed both the large butterfly on the cover and also the punched out one in the cluster of flowers.





















Here is the original blog post I had done of this project "Mini, mini paperbag album".
And here is the video I had made of it. I think this was my 3rd video I had ever done.

This is one of my few projects that I still like. Do you ever look at something you made years ago and can't figure out why you liked it so much?  So many times I look at my older projects and find ways that I could improve them.

I hope you had a very Creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

22 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!this is soooo gorgeous and I LOVE your flowers,they are amazing:):)
    Fabulous work:)

    Wish you a lovely day:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look amazing! I can see why you'd still like this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-those flowers are gorgeous and look like a ton of work! I am not feeling crafty either. Usually the christmas rush panic sets in and I fake it and then after that it's such a relief to be done I take time off from crafting. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tracy - a lot of love and attention to detail went into that project - awesome! And if your interested here is a link about "right as rain", trust us Brits, eh! :-)
    http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-rig1.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really pretty, I love the colours and the lace! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Tracy. Love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just stunning tracy! those flowers are so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the pretty flowers on the front. Feel better and hope you get the crafty back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mini album :) That was a long time ago, I don't think we found each other until October of that year :) Those flowers are gorgeous. It's been years since I've made a paper bag mini, I did several in a row to keep the pictures from Abie's babysitter. I'm kind of in the mood to make one again... I hope you feel right as an answer on a math test today, except my math isn't the greatest, so you might want to pick a different subject ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! A lot of love and hard work went into those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your mini album. Oh, I often look at projects and layouts and wonder what was I thinking. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love the flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mini album is gorgeous! I love it!

    I can't watch the video right now, as my students are taking a final and may be distracted by that, but I'm going to try to watch it on my lunch period!

    I hope you are feeling better soon. You are totally right, the expression right as rain is kind of odd! The math test one definitely makes a lot more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the flowers and the mini - gorgeous! I love making them- they're so fun. Hope you get your craft on very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tracy, it's so beautiful! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful album! Your flowers are just gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved this mini album when I first saw it on your YouTube channel....and I still love it as I watch it here. Great idea you have to bring some of your older posts and videos forward for your newer subscribers. They will have lots of inspiration for you.

    Love you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great video and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow! This is really pretty Tracy! You did a wonderful job on all those little embellishments! I don't have that kind of patience. LOL

    I haven't done any kind of paper crafting in so long. I need to set aside some time to do something. Glimmer Mist is kind of interesting to work with...sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but it's gorgeous when it works out! One of my favorite colors is Old Lace & Coffee Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The flowers on that mini album is very pretty. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)