I received this award from Katie last week and am just now getting to posting it.
Thank you Katie :)
I love Katie's blog, her photography is awesome. She is getting married next year and is sharing all the preparations on her blog :)
So, as we all know, bloggy awards have rules! Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the blogger who nominated me for the award. (Thank you Katie)
Include a link to their blog in your post, as well as the award image. Katie Stories
Give 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award
Include links to the nominate bloggers' sites
Let the other bloggers know that they have been nominated for the award.
Here are the 7 Random Facts about me:
1. I love to create. I always have to bring something with me to do where ever we go. Let it be something as small as some crocheting or bigger like all my Copics and some images to colour.
2. Right now I am working on re-documenting our weekends at our cottage in a journal, with photos. I have completed 2007(when we purchased the cottage), 2008, 2009 and 2010. I am now on 2011. But found some from 2004, 2005 and 2006 (from when my FIL and MIL owned it. I am hoping to get it completed by the end of the summer as I only work on it when we are at the cottage.
3. I am working on becoming healthier. I have always been active, but now I am working on the eating part of it. I think so far I have done well. Cut down to 2 cans of pop, only on the weekend, cut out my salted munchies and replaced them with crunchy sugar snap peas and cutting down on the Take out foods.
4. I don't really care to cook, hence the take out, lol. I am not a bad cook, I just don't care to do it.
5. I love to organize. I get excited just thinking of it. I think that may be the reason why I let things go, just so I can re-organize. Its a sick cycle I tell ya.
6. I would love to know more about my family history, but my grandparents and other family members had passed away at such a young age, no one remembers dates or names.
7. I have so many creative ideas going around in my head, that I would have to live twice my lifetimes to complete half my ideas :)
Now I am a stickler for rules and really get perturbed when someone doesn't follow them, but I am going to have to break this last rule.
I went to a couple of blogs and they don't accept blog awards, and the others have already been given this.
So I would like to give this award to whom ever visits this blog post and hasn't received it yet :)
Onto My Day:
We packed up to head home from the cottage just in time. As the rain was just about to come down.
I heard that we were suppose to have thunder storms. We did get a bit of a down pour just after we got home. Luckily it was after we unpacked.
Hubby and I are sitting here watching a pretty crappy movie waiting for it to get better....but I don't think its going to happen.
Hope you all had a creative Sunday :)