Thursday, April 5, 2012

What is behind door #1

Another sneak peek at the album today.
By the time you get to see the whole album, you will have already seen the best parts of it.
This is a working door. But you will have to wait for the review to see whats behind the door ;)




















Onto My Day:
As you know Wayne had the day off today.
We were planning on going out for a nice lunch and doing some errands together. In between dropping
Kristy off at her Co-Op placement and school.
As we were running around I received a call from Heather telling me that her ear was really sore, and she thought she had an ear infection.
I told her we would go to the doctor on call after I brought Kristy to school at lunch.
So Wayne suggested we just go to Canadian Tire for a hot dog at the vendors. I agreed as I know we were pressed for time.
So we brought the food to the jeep. Wayne turned on the radio and "A Stairway to Heaven" was playing.
I looked at Wayne, "Oh you are so romantic, music with our meal" lol.

You know your husband pays attention to you when he mentions a sign he saw that was printed on cardstock, not paper but cardstock, lol.

As it turned out Heather does have an ear infection. We waited for the doctor on call for over 2 hours, not bad. I ended up chatting to a friendly guy, who at first I thought was hitting on Heather ;)
I went to the bathroom and when I came back there was an older guy sitting in my spot, close to Heather chatting with her.
Turns out he got a new IPhone and thought (because she was young and should know about them) that she would know how to work it.
As it turns out I helped. Can you believe "I" helped him. Yah Wayne was surprised as well. lol.
We had also chatted with Wayne's uncle and aunt that were there as well.

Hope you all had a creative Thursday.
I keep thinking today is Friday.

Tracy :)

19 comments:

  1. Hope Heather feels better soon! You will have to do a tutorial on your YouTube channel on how to work iPhones.;-) Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things never seem to go as planned do they? I guess that what makes life interesting. Hope Heather feels better soon. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The door looks cool, can't wait to see what's behind it. I hope your daughter Heather feels better soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is behind door#1???? Can hardly wait to see.
    Sorry to hear Heather is feeling poorly. Hope she is better soon.
    No creating for me-too busy getting groceries and cleaning the house.
    Good old Canadian tire. I need to get my passport renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, it was your fault I kept thinking it was Friday all day today. Even thought to myself, darn my auto-paycheck was deposited, what's up with that?!! Again, the dork in me rises out of the blonde mist. tee-hee

    This album is so cool, I love everything you have shown so far, anticipation is killing me to see the completed project. I'm sorry your daughter has an ear infection, I use to get those a lot; they are so very painful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear Heather isn't feeling well. I don't like when my kiddies are sick, especially because they become expert whiners.

    I know your copic coloring is awesome and your cards are always beautiful but you are the master of mini albums. You never cease to amaze me what you come up with and they never look the same. Every single one has its own uniqueness (is that a word?) Many people just pile stuff on but you really make everything interesting and interactive. I cannot wait to see how this one turns out. There better be a video!

    Well at least you got time with the hubby. I can't remember the last time I had a date with hubby and would greatly appreciate a hotdog and a trip to Home Depot or even Tractor Supply (and I really don't like that place) Hopefully that will be changing soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol on you being the more helpful one!
    The details on the door are fantastic! Where did you find the image with alice's neck stretching as she grows?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that mini album! You know that I just can't wait to see what's behind that door! Teaser! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see what is behind the door :) Hope Heather is feeling better! Sounds like a perfectly romantic lunch to me, of course I would take any kind of alone time with Mike! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're always so creative. I can't wait to see what's behind the door. That funny about the waiting room. Glad you could help him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Heather's ear is better soon! I didn't get ear infections much as a kid but I had a ton of them when I was in college. How does that work? Ugh, no fun! Fun door! Can't wait to see what's behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Heather's ear is not doing well! Hopefully it will get better soon.

    Love the peek of your album.
    Can't wait to see what is behind the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see what is behind the door!
    I hope Heather feels better soon. Ear infections are the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking really awesome there! I hate ear infections, had a ton when I was a kid, not fun! Hope she feels better soon :o) Love that he is paying attention to the difference in papers and probably without even realizing it :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The door is perfect. Very necessary for an Alice mini!

    Alright, you helped the old guy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh I want to open that door and peek!!! What a great door btw :)

    Hope Heather recovers soon!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny on the iphone & neat door!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)