Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pinterest project

Who would ever have believed that the first thing I had made, that was inspired by Pinterest, would be something related to cooking, lol.
Oh you know how much I love to cook. That was typed with sarcasm, teehee.

I had seen these on Pinterest and then Katie had tried them and raved about them.
I have to say they weren't bad, but I still added ketchup to mine, lol.
Here is the pin from Pinterest  if you want to try them.
The photo is the ones that I made.















Onto My Day:
Besides the regular day of driving Kristy back and forth. I totally completed my Alice in Wonderland mini album.
I will be sharing the photos and video on a later date.
Tomorrow is my first project for the Redonkulous Design Team. Hope they like what I had made :)

Hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm totally repinning that Pin! Can't wait to see your mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you on finishing the mini, I can't wait to see it. The taters look so good, potatoes have been my comfort food forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for trying something new in the cooking world.
    Can hardly wait to see the end result with your mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your 1st design project for your new team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great! i have tried a couple of recipes from pinterest and i have loved them!!!

    can't wait to see your project tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember Katie posting about these. Glad to hear you liked them too! I just might have to put then on menu for next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you finished your album, can't wait to see it :o) I make some potatoes similar to that, yummy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum looks delicious. Your album is a work of art!!!!!!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! I can't wait to see the AIW album and those potatoes look delicious! It's making me want some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on finishing the album! You know I love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still gaining weight every time I visit!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)