Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ohh Alice

I keep talking about this mini album that I am making for Heather's Birthday (her birthday was in February).
So I thought I would share one of the pages with you.
Hopefully you can tell that this is suppose to be Alice falling down the rabbit hole.
If you have watched the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland (which I have many, many times) as Alice is falling objects are all around her.
That little thing on the top left is a book I made.
When Alice was talking to her sister at the beginning of the movie she says "In my world, the books will have nothing but pictures in it." (See told you I have watched it many, many times ;)
So I made a book with just pictures in it.















 Here is a little closer look to the page.
Alice is on a wobble.
The mirror is from a frame. It had flowers on it so I took the flowers off and then painted it gold. I then put some metal foil tape on the back to make it look like a mirror. 
For the clock face I used distress stickles to look like sand.
The tall clock is part of the DT mini that Theresa designed.
















Onto My Day:
I worked on my mini for part of the day.
Don't know what happened to the morning, before I knew it, it was over.
I was surprised to see that today was garbage day. It is usually on Wednesdays, but with the holiday, the pushed it up a day. Wayne didn't know this, as he didn't take it out early this morning. I rushed home after dropping Kristy off to put out the trash.
And I noticed a lot of neighbours didn't realize this either as not very many cans were out.
We are going to have a stinky street by next week, lol.

Hope you had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

23 comments:

  1. Very cute! Man everybody's trash is gonna be overflowing after all the Easter festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy you have such a creative imagination. I love how you think of something like a story and make it come to life in a mini. I am sure Heather will love her mini when you give it to her; how could she not as I'm sure the rest of it will be just as cool as this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy,
    This is so very, very cute. You are so darn creative.
    It helps you have watched Alice many times, I am thinking.
    I can hardly wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy! Cute cute cute! I really love that Alice image and all the little details as she falls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and very creative well done Tracy Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the queen of details girl! The book of pictures? Much too clever! I also really like the clock face as the opening of the hole.

    I haven't seen the movie, but I never was a fan of Alice in Wonderland. However, I have been tempted to see this version, just for the artistic take on it. I can't wait to see your finished book. I KNOW it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! I could totally tell it was here falling down the rabbits hole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little book! Has Heather read Alice in Wonderland too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice start to the mini! Can't wait to see more! Can you believe I have NEVER seen Alice in Wonderland? Can't wait to watch it with my darling granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you need to see this, it is an odd, but fun movie.

      Delete
  10. This looks great and Alice is awesome! Good point on the garbage, I should check if they have bumped me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic creation!! And you've coloured our Alice just beautifully!!! She looks perfect falling down the rabbit hole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much detail, just beautiful! And I LOVE Alice!!! I can't stand it when we forget to put the trash out! Ew! Glad you made it in time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you put ALice in the middle of the clock. Her little legs look like clock hands. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is absolutely adorable!!!
    I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, too.
    And look at that little book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sweet, I love the image and those die cuts look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that page! It is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun and creative! Your daughter will just adore this album.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome page my dear! I just love the details. I had to come peek ya know I did. LOL
    Hugs my friend
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your page is so creative! Can't wait to see more!!! Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)