Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter :)

Happy Easter (or chocolate day for us, teehee).
I put these little baskets together late last night.
I saw Paperdrama on YouTube make them for Valentines day and thought they were adorable.
They are made with paper pots.
I painted mine and then sprayed them with some sparkle spritz.
I added lace to the rim of the pots and then filled them with mini eggs :)















 Here is the cake that Kristy made for her boyfriend
It was his birthday today, so she wanted to make him a cake.
I think it turned out perfectly.





















Onto My Day:
I was planning on sleeping in this morning.
But I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep,don't you hate when that happens.
So I got up and tried to play around with some digi images. I had to print them up a few times. I even coloured one up. It was to small. I had a hard time with the details, as it was way, way to small.
But I got two digi cards done today :)
I had purchased a digi image awhile ago and I never did figure out where my computer put it, lol.
I finally did find it, but I couldn't open up.
 Kristy to the rescue ;) 

I Watched a couple of videos on YouTube. I guess I was tired as I fell asleep watching one, lol.
See what happens when I wake up to early ;)

Hope you all had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy

16 comments:

  1. Hope your Easter was great. Ours was. Cute little baskets you made. And Kristy did a terrific job with the cake. Hope you catch up on some sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable cake but NO MORE! you know cake is my weakness and those stinking special treats you always buy.. can't remember. look like donuts?
    anyway adorable baskets too. I made my kids nothing! first year no easter. how sad. Totally forgot about it. Bad mom award. LOL
    hugs,pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baskets are so cute! Love the cake! I was all set to sleep in too, but my dog nixed that idea. Oy! So I had a nap this afternoon too. Now I can't sleep tonight. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Tracy, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, those goodies look so cute. Your daughter made such a cute pikachu cake. It look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Easter! Those little baskets came out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little baskets! Kristy's cake turned out great! I remember when my boys use to love Pokemon, especially that little Picachu guy :o) I hate waking up early also, makes me really tired at the end of the day :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those baskets are so cute! Your DD is an awesome cake decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the baskets and the CAKE IS PERFECT she done fantastic.. HOpe U had the BESTEST EASTER HUGSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those baskets are SO cute!!! Kristy did an awesome job on the cake!!!! I do that all the time, fall asleep while I'm doing something :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Darling baskets and a very cool cake! There's just way too much craftiness going on in that house! LOL!

    I hate waking up too early and not being able to fall asleep. It's starting to happen more frequently too :^( Then, I'm ready for a nap around 1:00.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute baskets!
    And what a cool cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the easter baskets and your daughter did an awesome job on the cake, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable baskets! She did a great job on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)