I don't know what has been happening to blogger lately but it is having some troubles. Then I get on here to post and it has all changed around. I don't like change, especially if it has to do with technical stuff.
I have been working like a mad woman on my Project 365 all day today.
Hubby and I went out early this morning and picked up some more ink and paper for my printer.
So that is what I have been doing all day. I am now at the end of August.
I will complete it by the end of the week... I sure hope I didn't jinx myself.
Everyone was asking about my new printer.
Here it is. It is a Canon Selphy CP800.
My hubby picked it out, as he does with all my computer gadget things.
I really like it. What that really means is that it is easy enough for me to use ;)
I have been using my SIL's Epson Picture Mate that she purchased many years ago. Actually we can't even get the refills in town anymore, I get them for her when we go to the States.
I will give you the pros and cons about my new photo printer.
Now for the record I can only compare it to my SIL's.
1. It is tiny enough for me to take wherever I want. You know I do a lot of my scrap booking at our camp so this is perfect for that.
2. It seems to read my jump drive better then the Canon. Sometimes the other one doesn't read all of my photos.
3. It does so many different sizes of photos. They all have to fit on the standard 4x6 sheet of photo paper.
4. The images are crisp and clear.
1. You have to use their special paper. Which is longer at either end. It is perforated and you just tear it off. But this means that you can't use any extra photo paper.
2. You only get how many prints that you have paper. The Epson's ink cartridge went way further than the paper that came with it. So you could just buy more paper and use the ink until it ran out.
Just thought I would share my opinion on my newest purchase. No I don't get anything for sharing this info. Just thought I would pass it along :)
Hubby made homemade soup and I threw some buns in the oven.
Ashley comes home to the table full of Beef Barely soup, perogies, salad and hot buns out of the oven.
Ashley takes a bun and says to me "Pillsbury"?
I look at her shocked. "No, I kneaded this dough with my own hands".
Then Kristy pipes in with "It would have been more believable mom if you had said I had made them".
Then Ashley says "I was thinking the same thing".
Wheres the love I ask, wheres the love, lol.
Hope you all had a creative Monday:)
I did, even though I have nothing creative to share with you all today.