It looks all pretty and sweet, but I know it hates me.
How do I know this.
1. Well it never cuts to the size that is says. I have tricked it by using printer paper for test cuts.
2. The paper sometimes lifts off the mat as it cuts. Yes even when I have a new mat.
3. Layering. I won't even go there.
4. Sometimes the cuts don't go all the way through the paper. Stampin' Up paper, that stuff is thick.
5. Sometimes it tears the paper and rips the letters.
I know so many of you are experts in this, but me not so much.
My SIL and I went in on the first one about 5 yrs ago. And then Hubby and the girls got me the big one for Mother's Day.
I wish some of you lived closer and could
I have to be fair to all machines though, if they have a plug in I think they are out to play with my mind.
Ever see Maximum Overdrive, yup that's how I feel :)
But I am happy to say that I totally finished Project 365 for 2011. And I couldn't be more proud and happy that I not only did it, but that I completed it.
Bring on some new crafts......Should I go back and do 2010?
I'm thinking about it.
Onto My Day:
Wayne and I had to do a bit of running around.
Then we went out for lunch....to a sit down restaurant. Applebees :)
I needed some adhesive for my ATG as I was totally out. So off to my LSS. She had so many new stamps. So I have to tell the truth, I broke down and bought 2.
I know I said I wasn't going to buy any new stamps until I used all my older ones first.
But I was thinking of just stamping them out, just so I could buy some new ones anyway, lol.
Sharon and Myra came by for Scrap booking Night.
Hope you all had a creative Friday :)