Friday, August 5, 2011

Nail Fun

I was cleaning out a drawer in the bathroom and realized most of my nail polishes are similar in colour.
The when I see a colour I like, the girls always tease me that I already have that colour.
Well I don't have THAT colour, but I have some close to it, teehee.
 Here is Ashley's collection of nail polish.
She has a much wider range of colours :)
 I put a paper in front of her books for the other photo.
Here is a small collection of her books.
We are all avid readers. Luckily for me we all seem to enjoy the same books, so they can make the rounds :)
 Ashley and I have been playing around with different nail polish and fun nail techniques.
Here is one I tried.  I think it is fun to have the tips dark instead of white for a french manicure.
The tips are a purple/brown, but here they look black.
I have to run, Kristy is bugging me to go and get her boyfriend.
We are going to camp and the boyfriends are coming along.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Tracy

8 comments:

  1. Tracy, have you tried Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri polish line? They literally dry within a minute or two and the polish lasts a long time. I was curious how long it would last and wound up taking the polish off because I wanted a new color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My collection looks a lot like Ashley's, believe it or not. I have on now a glittery beigey pink with white shatter on top. I usually do my nails on Friday so I need a new look for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nails! I tend to get similar colors also :0)Have a super fun time at camp :0) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great weekend at camp Tracy. Me and my daughter share our nail polish, and even though I buy it, most of it ends up in my 13 year old's bedroom.

    I have spent quite a lot of time today on your you tube, and looking at other mini albums, getting plenty of ideas.

    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cleaned my nail polish out Friday too. Seemed like I had a lot of bright red. Funny how you can be drawn to the same color. I love the way you painted your nails! Those dark tips are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have exactly two bottles of nail polish. I don't even know how old they are. I don't normally wear nail polish because....oh, wait...that's right! I have no nails!! Aaack!

    I do paint my toenails, though. (They just look better painted...and I can't bite them, so they actually look halfway decent.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last year I got my daughter and my step daughter a new color of nail polish for five of the 8 nights of Hanukkah. They loved it and asked me to do it again...but they still have all those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)