Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Mystery of the Vibrating Camera

                                                   Yes I was at Michael's again. Twice ;)
I only have a few more markers to go, and I will have all the Copic's Michael's has to offer, teehee.
    
 Something is wrong with my camera.
It started last summer. I was at our cottage and when I went to take a picture, my camera was lightly vibrating.
No it wasn't my phone or any other device you dirty minded women maybe thinking about. It really was my camera. Plus the screen was also shaking.
No one believed me. Every time they would check it out, it would stop.
Well today the Kristy was trying to take a photo for me and it happened to her. It even made a funny noise.

I love this camera :(
It is red, small and easy to use.
I have to admit it does get abused as I keep it in my purse. I hardly ever leave home without it. I guess I will be going camera shopping soon. Hubby thinks I should get the red Canon Rebel. Ya like I could learn how to use it. Plus it would be to big for my purse ;)

My day was pretty uneventful. I spent most of my time on the computer. I have no idea what I was looking at. But before I knew it, it was time to get the girls for lunch.
Kristy is feeling better, she went to school today.

Does anyone know how to get Copic marker out of a white pair of tights/pants.
I printed off a Copic colour chart. I guess I got C9, cool grey, on my hand and well you can guess what happened. On the white pants  the C9 sure looks black ;(
So if you have any tips on how to get this out of my pants, I would appreciate it.

Hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy

13 comments:

  1. Aaaack! I hate getting marker on clothes. And tell me why it is always on white? Sorry about your camera. If your hubby wants you to get a Rebel camera, get one! I love mine, but am already wanting to upgrade. That will not be happening for a while though. I have a Canon Powershot that I got a great deal on. Fits perfectly in my purse, and I am using it more and more. Have fun finishing up your Copic collection. I love deals! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Seattle. Curtis and I are here to pick up Cait tomorrow evening.
    I can hardly wait to see my baby.
    No idea about getting Copic marker out of clothing.
    I have used a Canon power shot and it is a great little camera with a terrific zoom and takes awesome photos,

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camera broke yesterday too. I can take photo's but I han't download:( No clue how to get marker out. Although I have super washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try alcohol, rubbing. test it with a q tip. It is alcohol based so this should work. Or maybe your blender pen?
    hope it works.
    Lots of coupons there missy. Wish we got the 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure IS a lot of coupons! Cool that you can use every single one of them too! ;-)

    I did read this online about Copics: "Marker ink does not come out of clothes easily, although some people have had luck using "Inkaway" for inks, stamp pads, etc." Perhaps another use for another coupon? Someone mentioned alcohol too. I know it's a little bit of an extra thing to do & I don't do it myself, but maybe an apron is necessary when coloring. I have a bad case of the dropsy's, so I know I would need one. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a Sony SLR, but I love having my little point and shoot as well! You have to for when the big camera is just to big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's it weird that I'm excited for you to get all the Copics from Michaels? I feel like we're accomplishing this feat together! Sorry about your pants, I always put bleach on everything, if it's white, but you might not want to do that. I have a Cannon Power Shot and love it. My purse is small right now, so I font think it would fit in there. Good luck finding a new one. Such a bummer when stuff we love goes on the blink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't bought my new camera as my husband and I are debating. I want something small and easy to use and of course he wants the one with all the extra features.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go for the Rebel, I got one and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband bought me a Canon Rebel XS a couple of years ago and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have gone for the alcohol / hairspray. Having said that, I was unable to get sharpie out of some khakis with the method. :0(
    Your copic collection is growing FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy,
    The title of your post kind of scared me a little, LOL
    Wow, you sure do have a lot of coupons there.
    Congrats on all your copics
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. As others have pointed out, Copic markers are alcohol based. They can be diluted with alcohol.

    Go with a Canon! If you don't want the Rebel, go with a PowerShot. Great little point and shoot cameras.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)