I received this Blog Award from two wonderful Bloggers.
Mary at http://crazymarynsc.blogspot.com/ and
Both of these women blow me away with their Cricut talent.
So Thank You both for this Yummy award :)
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link. -check-
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself. -hard part- check
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies. -really hard part- check
7 Random Facts.
1. You may catch me at a stop light dusting my interior of my jeep. Yup. I keep dusting cloths in my glove compartment, and sometimes when I am at a longer light or just waiting, I will give my jeep a quick dusting.
2. I don't brush my teeth in the bathroom. I will walk around the house, check out what is happening outside. Then go back in the bathroom to spit.
3. I have a problem with double light switches. We have one in the hall. Both switches have to be down when the lights are off. I will even check this before bed. My family thinks this is funny and will mess them up just to mess with my head.
4. Cupboard doors need to be shut at all times! Unless you are getting something from them. Then it should be shut as soon as you take out what you need. Yes my family messes with me on this as well. I have walked into the kitchen to have every cupboard door open. BRATS.
But all doors should be open in the house, except the outside door.
5. Now before you go thinking I am all OCD, I am not. I just have some quirks. Lets change topics, lol.
I have come to the realization that I don't want any more babies. I have been around babies and young children my whole life. I LOVE them. But besides I can't have anymore because of my health issues. I am at a point where I can say I am done. I can still admire them from afar.But not from me :)
6. I still can't understand mean, hurtful people. You know the kind that just out of the blue say something that gets you thinking "that wasn't called for", or "why the hell would they say that". I have a few of those types of people in my life and I dont' understand it.
7. My favourite colour is Red/Burgundy. My mom's favourite colour was red. Now I didn't want to be the same as her, so I switched mine to Blue.
But over the years, and as I have matured I have embraced my love of the colour Red.
Mind you it has to be the right shade of red. None of that orangey red, lol.
There you have it my 7 random facts of me....actually that wasn't that hard.
Now to pass this award onto 8 other blogs.
Here they are.
Pea at http://whimsicalendeavors.blogspot.com/
Schell at http://schellscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Becky at http://fourthouseontheright.blogspot.com/
Romaine at http://bumblesnbees.blogspot.com/
Nicole at http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
Marlene at http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/
Jayne at http://zoerosebud.blogspot.com/
Sharla at http://sharla-thisthingcalledlife.blogspot.com/
Really there are at least 25 other blogger's that I would love to pass this onto. But rules are rules.
So to break them. I will follow Marlene and give it out to whoever comments on my blog today :)
I am going to try and post date this blog entry as I am at camp right now. Hopefully enjoying a book and sitting in the sun. Or kayaking around the lake. Or colouring some images. Or sitting around the camp fire having some smores. Or taking a walk down the pipeline.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)