Friday, June 10, 2011

A good creative shopping day :)

 Today was a excellent shopping day !
I was so happy I found this magazine :)
                
 If you remember Pea sent me one of these Magnolia magazines. I just fell in love with it. I have been looking for it ever since. Well luckily today I found one at our local Chapters!!
I even made a project out of the first magazine.
The talent these people have in this book is outstanding. I only dream of colouring half as good as them.
Funny thing is, this is the newest issue my store had and it is an Easter one.
But not having seen it before I am exstatic.
                          

 I also found this neat find.
If you follow my blog you know that me and my family love all things zombie. We have been zombie fans since we watched our first Zombie movie, the orginal "Dawn of the Dead" about 27 yrs ago.
So when I saw this I knew I had to get it.
Not sure what I will use it for, or maybe I will give to one of my girls?            

Then we went to my local Scrapbooking store and I noticed that she had brought in some new stamps.
So how could I not pick up these little cuties? I know I went a little mad with the stamp purchases :)
Sad thing is, the other stamps I bought, I think the only inking they got was during one of my image swaps.
                
We also went for lunch and hit a few more stores.
Then we came home and I took a short nap ;)

Hubby is quiet happy today "his baby" is here. They delivered is big bulldozer tonight. So we are staying home so he could play work tomorrow. We haven't been to our camp/cottage yet this year. We haven't even put the water in.
But I know how excited he is about his bulldozer, so I will allow it, lol.

Hope you all have an excellent weekend and get some creative time in.
I plan on cleaning my scrap/craft room, so I can walk in there.
And I plan on finishing up a few projects.

Tracy

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking that magazine up. Love the stamps! Can't wait to see how creative you get with them. =) I understand all too well the boys and their toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Picturing you and that zombie picture just makes me laugh. You sound so sweet on your videos. LOL Great finds. I really enjoy following your blog :)

    ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Boys and their... toys! Glad that you had a great day shopping. My oldest is finishing 7th grade, so we are allowing him to see Zombieland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you found it, I am so glad. I was told my B & N will no longer carry it. They have put two of my mags on the chopping block. Not happy about it either. So I have to hunt on line for them now.
    Love the top right stamp. That girl with the dress and boots made me giggle. reminded me when I was little. pig tails, dress and boots. Only there would be a dead fish or worms in my pocket. LOL Or a frog. Made hated cleaning out my pockets. LOL
    glad it was a wonderful shopping day. It was a great mail day here- uh huh! You know what I mean. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for your new magazine!!!! I got an email from my not so LSS, it's in the neighboring state, saying they had the new issue in, and I thought of you :) I know you'll devour every page. Those stamps are so cute. I especially love the one on the bottom row in the middle! The tights and boots on her are killing me!!! Too cute!

    The things we must sacrifice for our spouses. At least you'll get a clean scraproom right?

    BTW, my parents are on one of their long motorcycle trips right now and are crossing the border into Ontario tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen that magazine before, will have to get my hands on a copy. Love the new stamps - they are all adorable !

    Since you love all things Zombie - too bad you are in Atlanta this week. They film "The Walking Dead" here and this week, they've been filming lots of scenes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's the weekend!! Sorry to hear you don't get to go to your camp. Have to keep those spouses happy.
    I especially love the stamp with the little girl with her boots on with the flowers. It reminds me so much of Harlee--that is what she would look like and be giving me dandelions.!
    Glad you were able to find that Magazine. Not a great selection here.
    Happy cleaning out your scrap area.
    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your new stamps!!.. especially that last one, "for my special bud".. SO DARN CUTE!!!! I can't believe it's COLD where you are! We are just so relieved the temps are back down to 70s, and it's raining here. I might even run the oven and bake a cake!... Have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny on the zombie...paper? I like it! I've been practicing on your roses. I think I'm finally getting it a little. And I don't know if I ever had a scallop punch, but I sure can't find it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! On a great shopping day! And how fun that you found zombie paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new stamps - very cute! Can't wait to see what you do with them. I was able to work on some projects this morning too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun with your magazine Tracy, and all your new stamps are gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoy your new mag as much as I'm enjoying my new one! THANKS AGAIN! You made me smile from ear to ear. :)

    P.S. Have you discovered the beauty of digital images yet, lady? You really SHOULD. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)