Today I thought I would share with you a project I made a few months ago.
I figured I had better share it before Fall, just in case you wanted to try one for yourself.
The one in the magazine, had more of a vintage feel to it.
Plus I added a door to my cage, as I wanted the fairies to get out if they wanted ;)
I stamped the fairies with those $1.50 stamps from Michael's. I get so much use out of those stamps.
I then coloured them in with my Copics. I also copied them on the back, so both sides are the same. I show more how to do that in the video.
There is the video I made of my Fairies in a Cage. Hope you enjoy :)
Tonight Ashley made us dessert. We don't normally eat dessert. But if we do we try to only have it on Sunday's.
She baked the cake inside the actual waffle bowl. Then she added ice-cream and whipping cream on top. Yum.
Then she added chocolate sauce on top of that. Super yummy.
1. Ashley wanted to do something sweet for the family.
2. For all the sweet, thoughtful comments on my blog.
3. For all the sweet, thoughtful comments on my projects on my YouTube channel.
4. Stamps... I forgot to show the stamps I purchased today ;)
5. My brother and his wife having their second baby boy yesterday...Baby Dustin was a little over 11 lbs, wow. Mommy and baby are doing fine.
What are you Thankful for today?