I was very surprised to receive this award from Stacy at Love That Bug. I am not a master at the Cricut by no means. I do have 2 of them. The smaller one that my SIL and I went in on, as at the time it was real pricey. Then for Mother's Day last year Hubby and my girls surprised me with the pink expression.But I mostly only use it for letters.
Now I know why I don't use it that often. It took me hours to figure out this cupcake. It had layers, so I had to figure out which buttons to use. Then I couldn't find the correct layer for the cupcake wrapper so I just cut out the whole cupcake and cut it with my zigzag scissors.
Plus I cut the cupcake out at 3" but the other layers were to big at that size so I had to fart around with the sizes to get it right.
But I do have another project in mind to use with my Cricut ;)
Now in order to accept this award I have to do a few things: Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Things about Myself:
1. I have to rip things up before I put them to be recycled. No matter what it is, an envelope, a scrap of paper, a cardboard box. Yup I just have to do it.
2. I talk all day long. Usually to myself, but sometimes the cat comes around and then I talk to her. I think she hides most of the day, just so she doesn't have to hear me....and yes I answer myself as well.
3. I spend to much time on the computer. I check me email, Facebook and 2 peas site many times a day. I also check out blogs and YouTube.
4. I like to post on my blog in the evening, when my day is done. This is also when I reply to all the beautiful people who leave me comments :)
5. I like everything square and even. When we go to a restaurant I need the napkin and utensils to be straight, as well as those around me....ya this drives everyone crazy.
I know these may not be Cricut related, but I am still working on perfecting my skill ;)
Now to pass this onto the masters of the Cricut :)
The first one that comes to mind is Schell she is the cricut queen.
The next one that comes to mind is Mary she is following Stacy's Create a Critter Series
Now most of the other cricut masters are on YouTube.
I want to Thank everyone for their encouraging comments yesterday. I love this community, you all put a smile on my face. I am a pretty positive person and I know this will not bring me down. I have had heart disease for about 7 yrs and it hasn't stopped me from doing what I have wanted to do yet :)
You would think that I would be the last person to get heart disease as I am not a statistic. I don't smoke or drink, I am pretty active, and I am not overly over weight. But the one downfall, it is on both sides of my family.
My grandfather had a massive heart attack and died of it when he was 34 yrs old. Both my mom and dad had a heart attack at age 50. My older brother had a heart attack at age 43.
It just goes to show that Heart Disease can effect anyone.
Take care and I hope you had a creative Wednesday.