Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where did the day go?!?

I have no idea what happened to the day today.
I did some year end work.
Made some more Thank You cards.
Went to the grocery store.
Picked up Kristy from school.
Drove Blake home.
Dropped off said year end work.
Took to a small nap ;)

Ohhhh that's where my day went, teehee.

When Ashley came home for lunch she was so happy. Her cover or sleeve for her IPhone came in. She even let me take a picture of her holding it, even though she said she looked like skid. I disagree, I think she is beautiful.
It matches her comforter. Can you see the phone. Its like a "Where is Waldo" but with a phone, teehee.
Daughter #2, Heather, made cookies this afternoon. She is so worried that they are going to burn, she always sits in front of the oven door to watch them. Usually she is staring into the oven window, but I missed that shot. She is the only one I have seen flip her cookies.
She said I was disrespecting her and her privacy for posting this picture. LOL.
I told her if I didn't take these sneaky pictures of her, when she get older she is going to think I didn't love her, as there wouldn't be any pictures of her. Now onto my food picture.
Funny how my pictures seem to be about food instead of crafts. Humm maybe that's why I have gained weight over the winter, teehee.
Hubby made waffles for supper. Under Kristy's orders.
Wayne and I kept calling them pancakes, boy that bugged her, teehee.
See those yummy blueberries? Picked by my loving hands last summer, and I hoard them. So besides making some Thank You cards that is all the creating I did today. I even addressed most of them. I think I have 24 to send out. I will hopefully stay on top of it this year.

Thank you for all nice comments about my sore butt. Actually my butt isn't that bad, my legs and back are sore though. Oh ya and Marlene, my butt is not hairy, wrinkly or dimpled, Hubby didn't call me Sweet Cheeks for nothing, lol.

Thankful Thursday:
1. I didn't hurt myself when I fell
2. Hubby cooked again. Days are numbered as he goes back to work on Monday.
3. Seeing the smiles on my daughter's face.
4. Telling Heather that I love her, and her saying I know, I love you too.

What are thankful for today?

Tracy

12 comments:

  1. I love the pics of your daughters. How cute! They are blessed to call you "Mom". :-) I'm trying that onion trick. I'll let you know how it turns out. Darn dog woke me up, now I can't sleep. Oh, well... Now, I'm craving "pancakes" (LOL) with blueberries on top. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did your daughter get her phone cover? I love it and want one too :)
    So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy,
    Glad you are not that soar. Your daughters are so pretty and I love that phone cover.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photos of your girls and I can totally relate to days just flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog, even when you're not posting crafty stuff :) I love seeing pics of the girls and your everyday stuff, means you're a real person! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful that my DH got me a Flip for Christmas and now I can make movies to my heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo of your daughter! And, the waffles look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog the other day. It helped. Since you've seen my blog you know I'm coming to steal that phone cover! I don't even have an iPhone and I want it! Your waffles look yummy! My husband made some the other day but I'm in a pancake kind of mood so I think I'll make those with some fresh strawberries for dinner tonight. Thanks for the idea!

    PS: Sorry to hear about your butt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFL!!! You crack me up, girl. Ok, I'll take your word for it! You have sweet cheeks!

    Your daughters are beautiful...and I love that you sneak up on them, too. heehee.

    Your food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My days off fly by too--I am getting up and the next thing I know I am bushed and need to go to bed.
    Ashley is such a cutie pie. And your waffles with blueberries certainly look yummy.

    Hope you have a great weekend. I am scheduled to work all weekend and then heading to Salt Lake City with my hubby. He has work meetings there next week and I am off. A road trip is much in order.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the phone cover!! And I was SUPER EXCITED to find it in the picture with the bedspread LOL I love those types of pictures!

    And now I know what I'm having for dinner tonight LOL...Just send some of those blueberries down here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter are beautiful. Even when they are watching cookies. Tell heather that if she keeps that up( the no pics thing) It only gets worse as you age. I now hate my pictures taken. of course I am not a young C.C. like you.;)
    I love Ashley's new phone sleeve. Too cute. I can see it on the bed but I have a mind that works like that.
    What I did today? Well you will have to peek at my blog and see what showed up today;)
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)