The picture isn't the best, but it says "Got Flies". This is the little froggy that I coloured :) The card is a spinner card. These cards are so fun. I needed some fun today. I figured since I was making this, I might as well make a video of it.
This is what it looked like last night, out my front door. When I woke up this morning there was even more. Hubby was nice enough to plow the driveway for Ashley, so she didn't have to do it. Hubby gets a ride to work with his brothers, so he didn't Need to shovel.
All of the country schools were cancelled and all the school buses were cancelled as well, so I let Kristy stay home from school. I went out in the afternoon and the roads were fine, if you didn't drive like a crazy person. The parking lots were a different story.
1. For my family, and extended family.
2. For having an opinion, even if someone else doesn't agree with me.
3. For accepting a person even if they don't have the same opinion as I do.
4. For my family standing by me and comforting me when I am sad. The love they have for me is unbelievable.
5. Knowing that I am a good friend and person.
6. All my blogging friends that put a smile on my face everyday :)
So what are you thankful for today.