Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I want some cookies. Peanut butter please.

Did I make these...no.
Do I have these ....no.
My step mom (Doreen) made these for us last time she was in town. She brought us this big container and we had these puppies devoured before the end of the weekend. She can cook and bake like its no one's business. Mind you she said my blueberry jam was better then hers :)
I love her peanut butter cookies. I am craving them so bad. I may need to make a batch tomorrow, and then hide them ;)
I wanted to be able to post a picture of my finished quilted wall hanging. But as you see its not up, so I didn't get a chance to complete it today. My sewing machine was being a little (insert any bad word of your choice here). When I was quilting the bobbin thread started to go all loopy. So I had to rip it out and start again. I just bought this machine at the end of last year. It is a PFAFF. Hubby says "Is that the noise it makes before it dies on you" LOL hahaha, very funny, NOT.
I hope to get it done tomorrow.

Ashley went to work this morning, I drove her. When I picked her up for lunch, she figured she could drive back to work. Well that was fine, then she went to her friend Adam's after work. I get a call about 6:30. "Mom I'm dizzy. I am parked at the Golf Dome, not sure if I should drive home." So of course I picked her up. I am proud of her for not driving like most (me included) would have done.

Kristy is at a concert. The concert is at a bar. Last year when they put on this concert, they played 2 shows. One for the under ages and one for the legal aged drinkers.
Well this year they just had one set of tickets. It is late and she said they just went on about 45 minutes ago. I was debating on picking her and her friend up early because I don't like my kids out late. Just ask them LOL. Even Ashley can't believe I give her a curfew and she is 21 LOL.
Well I talked to the grandmother of the other girl and we decided to let them have this night. Hope they enjoy themselves as it won't be an ongoing thing.

Hope your Tuesday was a crafty one.

Tracy

11 comments:

  1. Man oh man! I have a totally new level of respect for you! A curfew at 21, I'm in awe!!!! I'm going to have to tell my man, because he's always saying ****I'm*** so tough, but wait until he hears this! :-) :-) :-)

    And good luck with the cookies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh peanut butter cookies are the BEST! I am going to have to bake some this weekend. It is supposed to rain all weekend so that would be a great activity for my son! thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE Peanut Butter cookies!!! It's great that your daughter was smart enough to call you to pick her up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love peanut butter cookies. Good for your daughter knowing that it wasn't a good idea to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang it, now I'm craving peanut butter cookies! Sounds like we're both deficient in the sewing machine department. They should just make a machine that automatically does everything except push the pedal. That's the only part I really enjoy anyway! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE peanut butter cookies! Hope you are able to get your quilt finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. never had a peanut butter cookie but they sound so good to a diabetic..... yum yum pigs bum.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh momma those look good! my tummy is grumbling just thinking about em. Can't wait to see the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow those look good... I love fresh baked peanut better cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I like your hubby - he has the same sense of humour I do :-D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)