Monday, August 23, 2010

A get away

Just a quick post.
First I would like to thank you all for your kind words and condolences about my dad.
Thank you also to those who sent me personal messages on my email. I am truly touched.

Now not to alarm anyone, but I will be gone for most of this week. But it is for happy reasons.
My girlfriend Debbie and I go away every year for a girls retreat. It is just her and I. We rent a camp or a room or a loft and scrapbook all weekend. We also go for walks on the hiking trails and chat... alot. LOL.

We planned this months ago. She is on her way here to pick me up. She is taking their truck and is worried all out supplies aren't going to fit LOL.

I am looking forward to live having some normalcy to it. And getting back to check on every one's blogs.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, I know I will for sure.

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Tracy...I am so glad to see you back on the blog-trail...I've missed your daily posts!

    I am so sorry to hear about your dad and then to see you have to go through the family strife...the tribute to your dad was lovely, and brought tears to my eyes!

    I hope you have a great time on your girls-scrap! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away. You deserve it. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy- I just got caught up on all your posts and I am so sorry! This girls retreat is exactly what you need...make sure to enjoy yourself! And my heart goes out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time Tracy!! It sounds like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Travy I have been away and have come back to your very sad news, my thoughts are with you and hope you have a great time with your girlfriend. I did wonder that you had gone quiet a while a go but now I know why, so sorry and time does heal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy,
    I am so sad by the loss of your dad. I hope this weekend will be filled with laughter. It is great that you can get away from it all.
    Have some fun, relax and just be yourself.
    Blessings,Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)