Friday, July 16, 2010

I know what those chickens feel like without their heads

Today I have been running around like a crazy woman. Ok I don't need to hear from the peanut gallery. LOL.
Drove Ashley to work
Walked....nope didn't get that in.
Took Heather to Intercity for a swimming shorts
When I say took Heather shopping, What I mean is we went into every store.
Brought my pictures to Blacks to get developed. Couldn't remember what size I used to my camp journal, so got both developed. It took awhile.
Heather and I went for a bite to eat.
Ran to the Meat store for ribs on the BBQ this weekend.
Did a few other errands.
Returned some bussiness calls.
Picked up Ashley from work.
Now I am packing up to go to our cottage for the weekend. I think I need the R & R.

I received some blog candy from Stacy

Check out her blog. She has some neat ideas and some really good $ saving tips for us crafters.
Thank you Stacy

Ok Just a quick post as I have to get laundry off the line and make supper as hubby is going to be home very soon.
Hope you all have a very nice weekend :) Get some crafting in, I hope to.

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Tracy,
    Wow.. You did have a busy day. I am exhausted just reading about it. LOL
    Glad you enjoyed your goodies, and thanks for following my blog!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy..hope you have a fabulous weekend...relax girl..you deserve it!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the luckiest person I know! MY GOSH!!!
    Oh you needed a bit of a pick me up though from the sounds of it. LOL
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you on meth again?
    Take a breath girl.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great blog candy score! Thanks for the turorials on your mini albums as well. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - so I'm late with this comment - but I hope you had a fabulous weekend after the crazy day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)