Thursday, July 15, 2010

How to make my Mini Book 3x3

Here is the video on how to make the mini book out of a 12 x 12 paper. Finally :)

Here is part 2

I really don't like second parts to video's but believe me I tried to make it only in one part, but just couldn't do it.

Well this morning my bed won, teehee. After dropping Ashley off at work I when I came back home I snuck back into bed instead of going for my walk.
But I did go for a walk with my neighbour so I don't feel guilty :)

Heather and I met Ashley for lunch today. Kristy was far from ready, so she stayed home. Ashley only has a half hour lunch. We went to Mr. Sub, we got there just before she got off of work and I ordered everything before she got there. Her work is less than a block from it.
Ashley hates her job. I don't mean she doesn't like it, I mean she Hates it, with a capitol "H".
Hopefully she will find a different one soon.

Today was beautiful. Not only warm and sunny, but there was a beautiful breeze blowing as well. We did get rain later on in the evening. Boy do we need some. It didn't rain for long though. We haven't even been able to have a fire yet this year because of the fire warnings. As much as I love this warm/hot weather we need some rain.

Thankful Thursday.
1. Going out for lunch with my girls, even though Kristy didn't come :(
2. Heather reminding me what I had to do as I forgot my list, teehee.
3. Finally getting my video up.
4. Walking with my neighbour Lynn.
5. Air conditioning :)

Hope your Thursday was a crafty one.

Tracy

8 comments:

  1. Loved watching the tutorials and will be making one if not more for sure..
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,
    Love the video
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks for sharing the tutorial! If you want, you can come link it up today on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be honest and admit to not watching the tutorial.....I'm running like a chicken with my head cut off and can't spare 8 minutes this morning....sorry. :(

    I'm sure it's GREAT though!

    Lunch...hmmmm....hungry! Thanks for reminding me.

    Hope Ashley finds a new job soon. It sucks being stuck in a job you HATE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great video...and definitely a mini I will be trying...if I'm lucky, I can find some time tonight to be crafty with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the video!! I am thinking this would be a neat idea to do at my church with our scrapbook group!! I'm going to try to see if I can make one!

    What is the little tool you use to ink along with the ink pad? Also, I don't have a tape runner like that BIG one...looks neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the video Tracy!! I've been waiting to see how you made those little books--you make it look super easy so I'm gonna try this soon! I LOVE your vintage mini-albums!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy, Since you said "He" made them on youtube, was wondering if the person was Richard Garay. I went on youtube looking for the tiny book after viewing your video on your mini.
    I really enjoy your videos and you are the one that got me hooked on getting started in making them after you posted the mini on Two Peas.
    Thank-you...Gail

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)