Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th

We came home from camp early today as it was raining. Well let me correct myself, it was pouring.
Guess what I did on my drive home. Yup crochet some butterflies and flowers. I need some new patterns LOL.

So right now I am watching Zombieland. I love this movie. And really what is not to love, Zombie's and comedy.
I am also working. Yup month end, time to get the billing done. So no creating for me this week.
I am also writting my blog entry. Told you I like to multi task. :)
Grabbed McDonalds for supper, Yuck.
Talked to my dad. I think he has telepathy and knows when I get home from camp. He said he didn't think I would be home. I should check caller ID and see how many times he phoned as he just keeps phoning until I get home. He hardly ever leaves a message, just keeps dialing teehee.

Talked to my girlfriend Debbie, it is her Birthday today. She is busy tomorrow with work stuff, so I will take her out for her Birthday lunch on Tuesday.

Time to get back to work. I feel as I am behind as I was away all weekend, I refuse to bring work to camp. I have in the past, but always felt the pull to work on it. So now I just leave it at home. But it is the 4th of July already.

Oh ya Happy 4th of July to my American friends, hope you had a good day.

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Bummer about the fireworks :(

    That book in the post below looks good! Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy! thanks for stopping by my blog and showing me some bloggy love!!! <3

    Blessings!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy,
    Glad you are back home and safe. Sorry about that yucky ole rain though.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah there's just no point at all in taking work camping. I've done it before - ugh! Sorry about the rain - we're finally having sun here, just in time to see fireworks last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my first follower!! Yeah! I'm glad you didn't take any work camping~there's so much more fun stuff to do!
    I do bookwork for a company as well! I absolutely love it!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend, girly! Keep on crocheting those pretty lil' thangs!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have you seen Shaun of the Dead?
    So stupid, but yet, still funny. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)