Friday, April 16, 2010

Life Isn't Fair

Today was a slow day for me. I would have liked to stay in bed today, needless to say that didn't happen LOL.
I was suppose to take my dad out to get his blood work done, but he wasn't feeling well. So I ran and did his banking, picked him up some groceries then visited him and tidied up his apartment.
As I was gone I told Ashley and Heather that I wanted the house totally clean. Actually I told them I wanted it "Company Ready" LOL. It was nice to come home to a spotless house, and I didn't have to do it.

Here is a layout I did earlier. The photos are from 2006. Ya I am a bit behind, the story of my life.
Here is Heather, Ashley and Kristy fishing with hubby. Ya they are like me, not really outdoor type of girls. Sure we like the outdoors, I was raised in the country. We just don't care to fish, and definitely don't hunt. Poor hubby.
So when I go fishing with hubby, I usually bring a book. While the girls bring their camera. I love these pictures and if you look at Wayne in the background he is pretending to pick his nose, stick out his tongue, and give the girls the bunny ears. LOL.

I love that these girls have a sense of humor. I have another layout where they were fooling around in the boat.
Sharon came by tonight for scrap booking. I did finish that mini album. I will tape and upload it tomorrow.

It is a sad day here today. Our nephew and his wife lost their baby. She was pregnant and had only 3 weeks left to go. She had a twinge and noticed that the baby wasn't active. She went to the doctors and they discovered that the baby didn't have a heartbeat. She had to deliver this precious baby by cesarean. I find this so unfair. This young lady wanted a baby so bad and tried so hard to have a baby and finally her dream came true. She is such a sweet girl and I hurt so much for her. 3 weeks that's all she had left to go 3 weeks! It seems so cruel. I can't stop thinking about the pain they are going through right now. My heart aches for them. Our thoughts and love go out to them.

Tracy

13 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad the girls brought their camera? It made the trip much more successful! The fish are long gone. The pics are here to stay. BTW I love the "company ready"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew's baby. That is so sad. My prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your family. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about the loss of the baby, love your layouts.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear of your nephew and his wife's loss. My prayers go out to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very sorry to hear about your nephew and his wife's loss. It makes me so sad.
    I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the combo of the net over the head picture with the title! :-)

    I'm so very sorry about your nephew and his wife. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy, I'll be thinking about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your nephew's family. That is such sad news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Sorry about your nephews wife : ( Unfortunately I know so many people in my own life who have had to deal with these types of circumstances. My friend was pregnant and they told her that her baby wouldn't live very long outside of the womb because there was something wrong with the baby. She delivered the baby and it lived about a week but it had only one eye and no nose. So so sad. I just think about them and how they are coping with it. I will pray for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Tracy, I am so sorry about your nephew. How very sad and unfair. My thoughts go out to each of you.

    The fishing looks like fun, even if you didn't fish. I am sure you all had lots of laughs and some memories that will last a lifetime.

    So nice the girls cleaned the house for you :)

    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm so sorry about the baby. that is so sad!!

    Don't worry about not being caught up on layouts, if you're caught up, you're not a real scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lucky to have the house cleaned for you! I'm jealous.
    My condolences to your nephew and his wife, how devastating for them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)