I also got a blogger award from Nicole at http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/. Thank you Nicole
Now doesn't this look yummy.
I have to come up with 10 things that I love.
1. My family. I know everyone says this. But I adore my girls and my hubby ain't to bad neither.
We are a fun bunch, at least I think so.
2. Being Creative. I have always been creative ever since I was a little girl. But now I have so many different things to play with besides paper bags and crayons.
3. My blog. Okay I admit it. I started out doing this for me, just to record the every day. But I so love getting comments. I am a bit obsessed with it actually.
4. Our summer camp/cottage. We bought our camp in 2007, It should be paid off this summer Yeah. The beach is just a few yard away from the front of the cottage. It is our piece of Paradise.
5. Coming up with ideas for photo shoots with my girls and getting them ready.
6. Road Trips. I love to travel by vehicle and stay in hotels. I think it would be fun to travel by one of those big trailers or a motor home. Hubby disagrees LOL.
7. Lists. I know this one sounds odd. But I love to make lists, I have enough of them.
8. Learning. Not textbook or school learning. I enjoy learning and watching what others are doing
9. Organizing. Now I don't stay organized, I love to reorganize. No wonder no one can find anything around here.
10. Girls weekends. Even though I love to spend almost every second with my family, I really do love a weekend with a friend.
I am also to post 5 blogs to share this award with. I will do this tomorrow as I want to share them with blogs that I haven't done before.
I just wanted to share this picture with you. This is of my baby Kristy. Ashley took this photo of her. Notice the tutu? We haven't done the other two tutu's yet.
Sharon came by to scrap book tonight. Wow I actually started a layout. It is of Kristy's grade 8 grad. from last year. I started this layout last summer and it didn't feel right. So I totally started new with it, and I love it so far.....oh I guess that would be # 11. LOL
How was your Friday, hope you got creative today.