Sunday, March 7, 2010

Played with my new camera

Today I got to play with my new camera.
I think that I need better lighting though. Always striving for perfection LOL.
Besides doing this video, I actually got to work on my mini album. I was hoping that I would have gotten more done, but I am happy with what I have done so far.


Ashley wanted to take some more studio pictures. Needless to say we don't have a studio in our home. So we made one. We moved the love seat and the coffee table out to the front entrance. Then we got a black blanket and Heather and I held it up until our arms fell asleep. So then we just taped it to the wall.
Her pictures turned out really good. Here are a couple of them.

This is my baby Kristy. I can't believe she is going to be 15 this month. She is turning out to be a beautiful, smart young lady.

How was your Sunday. I love spending mine with my family.

Tracy

12 comments:

  1. Loved your flower tutorial. (I'm envious of your pretty nails, by the way....I have stumps!)

    Your daughter's photos are beautiful!

    What a talented family you have. :)

    Huggles xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Leave me your email address on my blog if you'd like the freebie image I have up today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this great tutorial! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute tutorial - hope you don't mind - I am going to add that flower to my arsenal of flower embellies class I am teaching at an upcoming retreat

    Oh yes and your prize parcel went out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "studio" and the pictures turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial!! I love the pictures of your daughter- so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tutorial and your DD is very pretty! great pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the tutorial, Tracy. Thank you for sharing. Pretty pictures of your daughter, Kristy. Love those leggins. You guys sound like us..."make-shifting" when we need something.

    Have a good evening.
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fantastic!!! I love this tutorial! Thanks so much for posting it. I've watched it a couple of times already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video, and pictures too! I think your whole family is creative! Thanks for posting on the twopeas blog blast!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)