Thursday, January 7, 2010

To find the best coney burger

My hubby has been off this week and during our running around town we have stopped off at corner restaurants to find the perfect or best Coney Burger. We have tried 3 different places. The Greeks, Nippers and McKellar Confectionery. The best so far has been the Greeks. It was a tiny confectionery store. Now they just sell burgers, fries, hotdogs and pop.
My brother Darrrell introduced me to this place when I was a teen. He said they made the best fries. They have changed owners recently and their coney burgers are still good, but I don't like their fries as much.

A funny story. When I was pregnant with my 1st daughter we went to the Greeks (thier actual name is Hodder Ave Confectionery). I hated Coney Burgers so I just got myself a regular burger and got Hubby a coney burger. We were about 1/2 way home when I decided that we should eat them before they got cold. Well when I unwrapped mine it was a coney burger. I was so upset I cried. LOL. My Hubby was so confused he thought that I was joking. Poor Guy.

I also visited my dad in the hospital today. He is still in good spirits.

I went to my local Scrapbooking store Dats but they weren't open. I guess I should have checked her web site but she is usually closed on Mondays so I just never thought to look. I need some more tape for my tape gun and she is the only place that sells it here. I wanted to look for some type of letters for the front of my Dec. Daily.
Which by the way I am mostly Finished.
I will post pictures this weekend when I learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)