Monday, January 4, 2010

Thats My Story, and I'm sticking to it

Hubby has the next two weeks off, so he is my chauffeur. I like that.

Well today was busy.
*Kristy's 1st day back at school after the holiday.
*Ashley had to meet with her placement person, to figure what is expected of her during this last part of her college course.
*Heather worked today as well.
*Went to see the deer on the Island.
*Picked up the last of my pictures for my December Daily.
*Worked the rest of the day.
*Hubby ran out to get my some cranberry juice (what a sweet heart) as I needed some (you know why) hate those bladder infections. And that cranberry juice..nasty stuff.

As you can see working on my December Daily wasn't on the list. hummph.
I have all the supplies all over the livingroom table and couch. It looks like an episode of the Hoarders in here. But I figured I will be working on it this week and Hubby likes me to watch movies with him while I work on it...

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)